Sign in to follow this  
janar737

9Dragons Has Landed!

Guest c210_cvs

any alternate downloads available since the original hosts ran out of bandwidth?!?

Guest zzmikezz

Well now ... I guess I'll be retiring "Ultimate Hong Kong".Happy 2008 to all of us,Mike McCarthymike@pcgamecontrols.commike@fsopencomponents.com

Where are you guys seeing the download link?Thanks,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

>Where are you guys seeing the download link?In our dreams only, I'm afraid. ;)Best regards,Rafal

>Is Part 2 the actual scenery we need so we can start flying>this baby?I think you will need the other parts too.86Mb for the whole hong kongregion with photoreal textures seems a bit low :).Regards,Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

All 5 parts are now uploaded on Avsim - just search for '9dragon'.Anyone find a working LDS 767 VHXX SID/STAR package? There is one on avsim but I can't get it to work - some tool to put the file in the folder is no longer available.

Guest Sean Reeder

"sorry we are busy right now"I managed to connect on part 5 but im getting a speedy 12 kb/sCare to upload them to a site where we dont have to wait 5 hours before everything is downloaded?

Take a deep breath... Have you taken a look at the number of downloads those files have had in the short time they have been listed? The server is being slammed (not to mention our bandwidth, I am sure). Keep trying and I am sure the load will decrease in time.

I managed to get part 1 and part 4 (d/l that one now), hoever getting page not found on the others....man that room the server is in must be getting warm!

Eric 

Exactly. Best to wait a couple of days till the rush is over. It'll then download as smooth as silk. I am looking forward to it though :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Well, you guys enjoy twiddling your thumbs for a couple days while I fly to Hong Kong tonight.

Eric