Sign in to follow this  
Guest Silverbud

KAI TAK - Fly Tampa Scenery

Guest Silverbud

hi everyoneHere is my newest video, KAI TAK by Fly TampaI hope you will enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed producing it. I honeslty love this scenery, i will have a hard time choosing between TNCM or VHHX now =)What a view when flying on this curve right before the runway !I used many freeware from AVsim, so i wanted to give a special thx to all the people who put hard work in making those free aircrafts and skins, you guys help a lot bringing life into my FS videos =) here is the link of the video:http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPoaEmSsFICheers !Silverbud

Work of art!Thanks for creating and sharing it.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest FS Studio Mike

fantastic video, gave it a 5 stars on youtube!

Excellent, well-done. You are obviously something of a video pro.Heading over to Simmarket now to buy the scenery.

Superb video - perhaps one of the best i've seen. Could you, or some else, enlighten me as to which utility was used to achieve all of the various camera angles and aircraft tracking.Once again, amazingGary

Guest mej023

I thought it was real life at first.Very nice. You did an excellent job.Thank you for putting that together.

Guest Silverbud

Thx a lot for your comments folks :) it s nice to see that my work is appreciated ^^I really had a blast making this video. I just love Fly Tampa's work :)

Awesome work... :)This is FS2004. correct? Did you use FS recorder and Active Camera for all the different angles and special effects?Thanks, larry

Guest Silverbud

Yes this is FS2004. FSX doesn t give good enought framerate on my computer to make smooth videos, and i have more addons for Fs2004 than fsx ;)Yes i did use FS recorder, best program ever to make video, wouldn t make any without this programI did use NEWBLUES Effects for Sony Vegas, Helped me a lot especially for the effect where it looks like someone is holding the camera with his hands.Thx everyone for your comments, i m glad you like it. Maybe some of you will go buy it because of this video ? :D I would have reach my goal if that happened ^^

Wow!! That is stunning!Is there anyplace to DL a high res version?

>Thx everyone for your comments, i m glad you like it. Maybe>some of you will go buy it because of this video ? :D I would>have reach my goal if that happened ^^I have to admit i bought this scenery after viewing your video :)It's the best Kai Tak scenery ever made IMO. I get a rather big frame rate drops on approach with PMDG747/PT154 VC (1680x1050, FS9), but that's to be expected with my current config and amount of buildings this scenery has. In fact i do get drops on 90% payware scenery add-ons i own with complex aircrafts when flying in VC.Last package of peripherials ordered for my new PC should arrive here on monday. Can't wait to fly IGS with solid smooth frame rates under FS9 and/or FSX :-)

Regards,

Radek

Guest Silverbud

woot ! i m glad ! i personally LOOOOVE this scenery. Just practice without wind, and then start adding some cool crosswinds... and it becomes CRAAAZY !! =D

Guest Silverbud
>Thx everyone for your comments, i m glad you like it. Maybe>some of you will go buy it because of this video ? :D I would>have reach my goal if that happened ^^I have to admit i bought this scenery after viewing your video :)It's the best Kai Tak scenery ever made IMO. I get a rather big frame rate drops on approach with PMDG747/PT154 VC (1680x1050, FS9), but that's to be expected with my current config and amount of buildings this scenery has. In fact i do get drops on 90% payware scenery add-ons i own with complex aircrafts when flying in VC.Last package of peripherials ordered for my new PC should arrive here on monday. Can't wait to fly IGS with solid smooth frame rates under FS9 and/or FSX :-)
so how does it look now with your new hardware ?? :D