Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

TO/GA-Fs2Crew problem

Which panel state did you use?You got it to work before. The question is just to figure out what you did differently.There must be something.Cheers,
Alright; :( recreated one more time, this time using the PMDG cold and Dark panel state and the TOGA worked. Good catch, I'll run a few more flights over the next couple of days to confirm if the problem is resolved.

I did some more test flights and my conclusion is that it's the FS2Crew Panel State. All Flights using the PMDG Cold & Dark panel state had no issues with the TOGA engaging, while all flights using the FS2Crew Panel State had no functional TOGA.

I did some more test flights and my conclusion is that it's the FS2Crew Panel State. All Flights using the PMDG Cold & Dark panel state had no issues with the TOGA engaging, while all flights using the FS2Crew Panel State had no functional TOGA.
Hi Dan,That's weird as I could never reproduce this issue, and I'm using the FS2Crew panel state.Did you by chance save over the FS2Crew panel state.

Hi Dan,That's weird as I could never reproduce this issue, and I'm using the FS2Crew panel state.Did you by chance save over the FS2Crew panel state.
No, I always use the panel states that are provided and have never saved one. What's even weirder is that if I use the FS2Crew Panel State without activating FS2crew the TOGA switch works fine. As soon as I use the FS2Crew Panel state in conjunction with FS2Crew the TOGA switch will not engage.

No, I always use the panel states that are provided and have never saved one. What's even weirder is that if I use the FS2Crew Panel State without activating FS2crew the TOGA switch works fine. As soon as I use the FS2Crew Panel state in conjunction with FS2Crew the TOGA switch will not engage.
Are you letting the pre-flight time count down reach zero before taking off?

Are you letting the pre-flight time count down reach zero before taking off?
Yes I am. I don't start my push until it reads zero.

I wouldn't get to wrapped up in it as I've had Panel States do weird things in the past going to back to FS9. Usually I'll test the default ones that PMDG provides after an install and if I get something strange I'll create my own. I had to to do this once back in FS9.

I had this problem with the toga screw switch not responding in the VC at takeoff when I run the full fs2crew pre-departure events using the supplied FS2crew panel state. Following the observation above, I created a new cold and dark setup from scratch, ran all pre-departure events, and VOILA! ., THE TOGA SWITCH WORKED!I can conclusively state that something is wrong with the FS2CREW panel state when used with full pre-departure workflows which disables the toga switch on takeoff, even when the derate or full takeoff thrust options in the FS2CREW options match the PMDG FMC.My suggestion, if anyone is starting to run into this issue or has given up entirely, just create a new cold and dark panel state and run FS2CREW on top of it, and you should get back TOGA switch functionality!

HI! Having the very same issue. TOGA switch and clickspot not working with FS2Crew. That is very sad! How do I set up the cold and dark panel state for FS2Crew so that I can use this product? Can I just use the normal PMDG cold and dark and then start FS2Crew or does that mess up something?