Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Ozzie

Capt Sim

Capt. Sim sale worked for my FSX purchase of the C-130 Pro Pack... but make sure you click the Sale Advertisement a total of 2 times taking you to a third page of products. Please check the link below.http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p;gopid=1515908(Hi Mods :( Hope you don't see this as a "double post" :( As I feel like this was easy to miss... )

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is certainly a great time to buy. I wasn't going to get any of them but at this price point it was too good to pass up.I used to have the C130 for FS9 but refused to pay so much for the FSX version so I am a happy camper. :-)Steven.

I finally got in. I really didn't see anything else I wanted, besides the C-130 Pro pack. Anyone jump on anything else, other than the C-130?

I just got the C-103 Pro "X" pack. :) I didn't think it was worth $90+ USD, but for $9.99 or so, I am in. :)

I finally got in. I really didn't see anything else I wanted, besides the C-130 Pro pack. Anyone jump on anything else, other than the C-130?

I just got the C-103 Pro "X" pack. :) I didn't think it was worth $90+ USD, but for $9.99 or so, I am in. :)
I got the C130 Pro for FSX also, but my swreg receipt says I paid over 60 euros for it. I submitted a trouble ticket. Check your receipt to make sure you got charged what they said they would charge.

Wow! I got the C130 ProPack too and the receipt at final checkout says I paid $88 but think CS didn't change the prices on their system and will simply just charge the credit cards 9.99 Euro. What a nice belated Christmas present from CS!!Jim

I got the C130 Pro for FSX also, but my swreg receipt says I paid over 60 euros for it. I submitted a trouble ticket. Check your receipt to make sure you got charged what they said they would charge.
I hit the advertisement, then choose to pay by credit card (hitting the advertisement sign a second time will take you to the same place.) I couldn't get through there, so I choose to pay by PayPal, couldn't go through there either. So, finally I kept trying the CC link til I finally got through.After I ordered I went back to to add the C-130 through the "normal" means, and it came up in the shopping cart as $88. I'd say check your bank/CC account to confirm how much you paid.

Don't want to worry you guys, but my receipt and confirmatory email both show 9:99.Maurice.

I think I was charged $113.88 #####?

As I said above:The checkout price will be the sale price of

I think I was charged $113.88 #####?
this is all confusing..I called my bank and they said, its only charged $15 or so...so that is correct. Notsure why I got the e-mail saying I am charged 113.88hmmm....

this is all confusing..I called my bank and they said, its only charged $15 or so...so that is correct. Notsure why I got the e-mail saying I am charged 113.88hmmm....
Looks like Captain Sim maybe realizing their error, and only charging $15 to those who went in the "full price" way.

So, will the Captain send a download link, or how do you get your product?scott s..

So, will the Captain send a download link, or how do you get your product?scott s..
You get a download link at the end of purchase, and in the email. However, it states that the link is only good for 72 hours.