Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs2004 Released!

I have not received the Email whit the download link! This is dissapointing! You promissed to give us all that bought the combo the download link before it was released! I have also been to my account and looked under my order history. I find my Combo order but it only have the old Download link that has expired!! Please fix this !!!!!!Fredrik
Fredrik-You know- I would- but since i don't know who you are- i can't.
Same her,purchased on 10/14/08 an now the dl link is expired. And no email or any else to me :(
Florian-Thanks for signing your name- that helped me to find your order.You should receive the email any moment now. if not- sign into your account- it is working from there.
Same here.. :( A well.... I guess with a mammoth operation as this one, something was bound to go wrong... To bad it's delaying my first flight with the MD11, causing the passengers to get really upset by now :( Hope when I get home from work, everything is sorted out and I can download your bird.Best regards,Frank van der Werff
Frank-Check your email.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest KSTLFF

Sorry about that, thought my sig was on. Did not recieve my download link via email.Brett Lucaskstlff@yahoo.comThanks again!!

on 10/14/2008 I've purchased the MD11 Combo. Till now I havn't got any email with download instructions. The current shopping history shows onl an expired link!As you can imagine I'm disappointed and kindly ask to provide information/instruction asap how to download the FS9 version.Kind Regards & tiaRonald Blachnik
Ronald-Looks like we missed a bunch of you guys in a row. You should be all set now.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Ralf, you should have it now - if you don't get the email, just log into your account and download.
Download it now!!! Thank you very much!! Ralf Zimmermann

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Sorry about that, thought my sig was on. Did not recieve my download link via email.Brett Lucaskstlff@yahoo.comThanks again!!
You're good to go Brett, sorry about that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Frank-Check your email.
Downloading now! THANK YOU PMDG FOR THIS FANTASTIC AND FAST RESPONSE! :( B) :( PMDG :( Best regards,Frank van der Werff(still have to wait until I get home... B) )

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Guest KSTLFF
You're good to go Brett, sorry about that.
No worries mate, Thank you very much for your hard work. I got the first round of driks for the team!! Your guys derserve it!! :( Brett Lucas

It's like christmas all over again, now enroute DGAA-EHAM, the frames in the 2D cockpit were so high (between 100 and 200) that I had to lock the FPS to avoid sound distortion, getting well over 70FPS in the VC too.Great job PMDG!Oliver Smith

It's like christmas all over again, now enroute DGAA-EHAM, the frames in the 2D cockpit were so high (between 100 and 200) that I had to lock the FPS to avoid sound distortion, getting well over 70FPS in the VC too.
Yeah I've seen well over 100 with vsync off too - it's pretty insane haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dear PMDG-TeamI also need my downloadlink activated.. :( Order #106243 - Order Date: 10/14/2008 dani.bucher@hispeed.chDaniel BucherI'm looking forward to my first FS9 flight with the MD-11 -> and of course to your next product..! :(Best regards

Daniel

Daniel Bucher, Switzerland

i7 875K / GA-P55A-UD3 / 8GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Dominator / 150GB WD Raptor / ATI Radeon 5770 / Matrox TH2Go digital

TrackIR 4pro / Saitek X52 / CH Pedals

W7 64

FSX.2 ACC / FS9.1

Guest neiljay66

Hi ThereHaving a problem installing the md 11 for fs9.After unzipping a trying to execute the installer I get the following message "You only have ver 9.0.0.30612 installed please install ver 9.1".Problem is I already had that version installed months ago. I even tried to re install the 9.1 update and that installation told me I already had that installed.What's up?Neil Parris

Well, I'm a little disappointed. I'm sitting here at the airport in Moline, IL (if you haven't heard of it, have you heard of John Deere :( ) getting ready to board my flight to Atlanta and then on to Brussels. Shame on you for releasing just before I leave the country! :( I'll only be gone for a day, so I'm all purchased so I'll be ready to go when I get home tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for everything guys, ESPECIALLY your tolerance and patience.

Dear PMDG-TeamI also need my downloadlink activated.. :( Order #106243 - Order Date: 10/14/2008 dani.bucher@hispeed.chDaniel BucherI'm looking forward to my first FS9 flight with the MD-11 -> and of course to your next product..! :( Best regards
You're all set Daniel!
Hi ThereHaving a problem installing the md 11 for fs9.After unzipping a trying to execute the installer I get the following message "You only have ver 9.0.0.30612 installed please install ver 9.1".Problem is I already had that version installed months ago. I even tried to re install the 9.1 update and that installation told me I already had that installed.What's up?Neil Parris
I'm going to guess from other incidents similar to this tonight that you've got a no-CD crack installed. If that's the case there really isn't much we can do - there's more than one of those floating around and if the wrong one is there it messes up the version checking. If you're going to use those, we can't provide support for problems that result.If this isn't the case and you're using a legit uncracked FS9.exe, let me know...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

It's like christmas all over again, now enroute DGAA-EHAM, the frames in the 2D cockpit were so high (between 100 and 200) that I had to lock the FPS to avoid sound distortion, getting well over 70FPS in the VC too.Great job PMDG!Oliver Smith
Oliver - this is a good point, we noticed this as well - We recommend placing a limit on the FS9 Graphics FPS to avoid overloading your sound card! Got mine locked at 60. :)Armen

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer