Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 v1.20.0051 Available

Guest Patrickb14

Thanks for the update!!!However; someone wrote, Robert for President. I am sorry to say... But I don't want Robert or anyone of the PMDG team as president. :( We cannot miss them making such advanced beatifull aircraft ;-)Kind regards and keep up the good work,Patrick BijvoetThe Netherlands

Kan-ichiro you are right. This has been fixed but we forgot to mention it in the list of changes.The STAB calculation on the TO/APPR page has not changed (it was correct anyway), but the behavior of the aircraft during take-off has been adjusted.
Most important fix in this update (IMO) and you guys forgot to mention it!Thanks for the update :)Jay V

Guest Ehab

Thanks alot sirit,s From The best aircrafts right now

Guest GrosserOnkel

Where's the update at?When I visit the PMDG homepage and go to the downloads/service updated section, I just see the old update, V 1.1, not the new one!RegardsJiri von Sutthaus

Where's the update at?When I visit the PMDG homepage and go to the downloads/service updated section, I just see the old update, V 1.1, not the new one!RegardsJiri von Sutthaus
Try refreshing the page.James

Guest GrosserOnkel

Already done...nothing...there's just the link for the old update...Jiri von Sutthaus

Already done...nothing...there's just the link for the old update...Jiri von Sutthaus
welchen browser benutzte denn ??? beim mir gings nur mitm MS IE, weil der bei jedem aufruf nachm update sucht und die seite nicht ausm cache l

Guest GrosserOnkel
welchen browser benutzte denn ??? beim mir gings nur mitm MS IE, weil der bei jedem aufruf nachm update sucht und die seite nicht ausm cache l

Press CTRL (control in English) and F5 together to force a page refresh as this will ignore any cached web data.

Cheers, Andy.

Guest GrosserOnkel

Thanks everybody...that was the clue...now I got it. Jiri von Sutthaus

Is anyone having a problem with the brakes locking up after an autoland and after the installation of the update.My brakes locked up completely.Could not get them unlock with either the period key or the button on my yoke.Any ideas?

Is anyone having a problem with the brakes locking up after an autoland and after the installation of the update.My brakes locked up completely.Could not get them unlock with either the period key or the button on my yoke.Any ideas?
On the Tutorial 1, there is no problem. At the autoland to LSZH ILS14, after deactivate reverse thrust and autopilot, the auto brake and ground spoilers have been automatically unlocked and downed with slightly pushing joystick from idle to forward.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Hi! PMDG teamThx for this great update.I finally succeded landing in LFPG, thanks to this update, hope this will be the same for all major airports. It also seems like it's handling a little better when handflying :-)There's still troubles with autobrakes and spoiler deployment when landing in my FS9. Guess i better check my fsuipc settings and investigate.

On the Tutorial 1, there is no problem. At the autoland to LSZH ILS14, after deactivate reverse thrust and autopilot, the auto brake and ground spoilers have been automatically unlocked and downed with slightly pushing joystick from idle to forward.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara
I'm sorry, not joystick but throttle lever. I'm using MD-11 FSX v1.20.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest Totalbeginner
There's still troubles with autobrakes and spoiler deployment when landing in my FS9. Guess i better check my fsuipc settings and investigate.
I can confirm that the update has definitely fixed the Spoiler/ABS problem. I've made nearly 20 landings since the update and the spoilers and ABS have deployed successfully every time. I think it must be a calibration issue with your throttle controller.Regards,Martin Neep