Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 v1.20.0051 Available

It seems that the STAB calculation on 'TO/APPR' page of the FMS has been corrected because over rotation was eliminated at the takeoff.
Kan-ichiro you are right. This has been fixed but we forgot to mention it in the list of changes.The STAB calculation on the TO/APPR page has not changed (it was correct anyway), but the behavior of the aircraft during take-off has been adjusted.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Can you provide exact steps that cause this to reproduce every time? We really thought we had this solved in testing...
Probably the same problem here! Just finished a flight to EPWA. I was established on the LOC RWY11 only localizer Info a this point and descending from 5000ft to 3000ft in IDLE clamp. Then the GS info appears at the PFD. I was 2 dots unter the GS and the aircraft started to climb to catch the GS. Is this the issue?edit. have both versions of the MD11, but i tried it in FS9! Regards,Holger

Guest PPSFA

Yup, tks to everyone! However your servers must be getting slammednow, Ive tried 3 times and the best I can get is 2kbs for a 7 hour download! arghhhhhh

Probably the same problem here! Just finished a flight to EPWA. I was established on the LOC RWY11 only localizer Info a this point and descending from 5000ft to 3000ft in IDLE clamp. Then the GS info appears at the PFD. I was 2 dots unter the GS and the aircraft started to climb to catch the GS. Is this the issue?edit. have both versions of the MD11, but i tried it in FS9! Regards,Holger
Yes that

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

A very large thankyou too ALL the staff - I'll see if it settles a few issues here after the 10 hour download lol.Just goes to show how popular it is really :( Looking forward to the J41 and eventually the NGX, and of course the next mystery plane/pogo stick.Happy Easter/Thanksgiving/Christmas - thought I'd get em in early lol.John Ellison

Thanks for the update guys! I'll have to wait to use it though, because since the whole world is downloading this file, I'm getting a whopping 384 bytes per second!Paul

Great - downloading now. :)Where do I see which version of the MD-11 I have?
Please sign your name to posts in this forum. Version is identified in file readme_pmdg_md11 or something close to that in the pmdg folder.

Dan Downs KCRP