Sign in to follow this  
werver

Interesting Jetstream 41 website

For everybody who is interested in the upcoming J4100, I found this website:http://www.jetstream41.com/index.php?optio...ge&Itemid=1Have funWerner Verwaal
Thanks for that site. Now you have made me, "Jones" the PMDG J41 even more, especially when I know it will be a top notch addon, probably again, setting the bar for all other developers.I just hope they release it before the end of June. :)JB

Oh wow, I can tell already that once this beauty is out most every other turbo prop willsee little flight time :)I am going to SERIOUSLY love flying this bird, thanks in advance for making this onePMDG :)Cheers,

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

I am going to SERIOUSLY love flying this bird, thanks in advance for making this one PMDG :)
It's our pleasure. I took it out for a short flight today from KSWF (Stewart International, Newburgh, NY) to KTEB (Teterboro, NJ). 1200 foot overcast in the New York area today... It was a fun short hop!fsx-2009-06-09-14-52-28-70.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

It's our pleasure. I took it out for a short flight today from KSWF (Stewart International, Newburgh, NY) to KTEB (Teterboro, NJ). 1200 foot overcast in the New York area today... It was a fun short hop!
LOL, thanks for the torture Vin... :)JB

Torture is right lol. That must be the best pic I have seen of the panel - wow talk about 3d, those gauges and switches look as if they are real.Probably at least August before we see it but I have patience (come on, come on hehe). Looks superb but does it fly lol.One I flew in (passenger before one asks lol) looked a bit more 'homely' than that though, had a few more hours on it, a few screws missing and bum shaped seats lol. I do remember it being a bit 'wobbly' when the flaps went down :( John Ellison

Damn, so ship it already :( Will be waiting for the day, you guys rock!!

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

Vin, This panel looks so alive, so real. The lighting effects are just phenomenal!Congratulations.

It's our pleasure. I took it out for a short flight today from KSWF (Stewart International, Newburgh, NY) to KTEB (Teterboro, NJ). 1200 foot overcast in the New York area today... It was a fun short hop!
Am I the only one that felt like I was going to fall out of the sky looking at this shot? :( For some reason that shot really makes me lose my bearings, and I'm not one to get dizzy easily.Almost forgot, thanks for the shot Vin.

Guest SkullxBones

Does the J41 show the flight track. I haven't seen any magenta lines on any of the preview shots so I assume not?Jeff P.

Does the J41 show the flight track. I haven't seen any magenta lines on any of the preview shots so I assume not?
It does! I'll post some shots in a few days!In the mean time...Here is a recent quick hop out of Venice, Italy.... (Aerosoft Venice)PMDG_J41_over_Venice.jpgAnd the much requested wing view from the VC (which can be disabled by the user if so desired)PMDG_J41_VC_Wingview.jpgEnjoy!

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

It does! I'll post some shots in a few days!
Vin, while talking about magenta .. throw in magenta Flight Director too (it is magenta, isn't it?)!