Sign in to follow this  
Guest mephix

Skysimulations Douglas DC9

Guest 413X3

Can someone repaint Ameristar and USA Jet variants? Specifically N783TW and N205US

Good news sp1 works fine fixes almost every bug now it is one of the best :( ,even better then iron knuckles.

Good news sp1 works fine fixes almost every bug now it is one of the best :( ,even better then iron knuckles.
I am not sure if this is by design, but after installing the SP1 all of my repaints were gone. Not a big deal since they install pretty quick but sort of an annoyance.

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

All of the aircraft.cfg's were overwritten. That's why it appears that you "lost" your repaints.Apparently, from an e-mail we got back, they already know about the NAV1 frequency not tuning from the 2D panel.

HelloEngine two still spools up fully when I rotate the overhead lighting switch, Is this the case on your install?

Guest Hardwater
HelloEngine two still spools up fully when I rotate the overhead lighting switch, Is this the case on your install?
Yup it sure does. SP2 here we come no wait Hotfix.

Engine two still spools up fully when I rotate the overhead lighting switch, Is this the case on your install?
What model? I tried it on the -51 and didn't notice this...maybe they forgot a few?

Guest Hardwater
What model? I tried it on the -51 and didn't notice this...maybe they forgot a few?
It happens on the 51 thats what I tested it with.

Yes the engine spooling bug its still hapen on all types. :(

They all work fine for me. In fact, the switch that was causing it (upper right of that 4 light switch quadrant) is no longer functional for me.Using Windows XP SP3, FSX SP2 Acceleration Pack.Tested in -31/-41/-51 models. All good.

They all work fine for me. In fact, the switch that was causing it (upper right of that 4 light switch quadrant) is no longer functional for me.Using Windows XP SP3, FSX SP2 Acceleration Pack.Tested in -31/-41/-51 models. All good.
HelloTry the bottom left of that four light switch panel in the VC, the 2D overhead switches seem okit is only in the VC.I doubt if anything in the gauges has been fixed if you look at the created dates.

After i shut down the engines and the aicraft is on apu and/or gpu power the batery is still discharging and after 20 minutes i am unable to start the engines again.Anyone has the same problem?Help is welcome.

After i shut down the engines and the aicraft is on apu and/or gpu power the batery is still discharging and after 20 minutes i am unable to start the engines again.Anyone has the same problem?Help is welcome.
After a mail to support this was the answerHi: mmm we will check this issue because the battery should not discharge even a long ground stay, stay tune with a new release of the service pack1 in the next few days. Best RegardsSkySimulations Support Team

it is only in the VC.
Ok, that's why I'm not seeing it.There was a bug with the 2D as well on the switch I described causing the N1 "race", but that was repaired.