Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

How about the Piper Tri-Pacer?
I second that. A tripacer would be sweet!Rob

AZZZZZTECCCCC! 31000000R o 340A! the rest are pure :( hahaha! I have manuals of all 3 and a cousin with the 310R I can help on that

Mooney Acclaim S?! :( There are so many beautiful airplanes, how many Cubs and Super Cubs do you want???

Wow, It seems the Aztec is a popular choice! I hope that if Carenado goes through with this one that they include a paint scheme of Sporty's Piper Aztec (N702SP). I can't think of a more fitting, classic and well known paint job out there on an Aztec.

An Aztec would be great!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looking at Carenado's line up, up to now, if I had to guess, I'd say that other variations of Beechcraft planes would soon be forthcoming. We have all sorts of Cessnas and Pipers which have similar parts, and now with the new F33, the basic work is done to expand upon it by offering...perhaps a V35, a Baron 53 and/or 58, and maybe an A36. I'd certianly be interested in some of these.

"Looking at Carenado's line up, up to now, if I had to guess, I'd say that other variations of Beechcraft planes would soon be forthcoming. We have all sorts of Cessnas and Pipers which have similar parts, and now with the new F33, the basic work is done to expand upon it by offering...perhaps a V35, a Baron 53 and/or 58, and maybe an A36. I'd certianly be interested in some of these. "I couldn't get the "Quote to work?"Barnstormer...Aztec has always been one of those crying to be done...and done right!The Aztec may share some basic component's with other Pipers...But the airframe is all by it self in styling!I would love to see Carenado do the Aztec. What would really be cool...an early version with older style panel and interior, and....a newer version all in one package!I just don't think anything but the Beech Duke comes close to the lines like an Aztec has!As for the A-36 and Baron...Well we still have Dreamfleet for those.Ahhhh....We can only hope......

I don't think since they're making an F33 that an A36 is forthcoming. Too similar, IMO. Of course, they did have the Dakota and the Archer for FS9. I think an Aztec would be cool. Carenado did a good job with the Seneca, and I'm sure would do the same with another twin. Personally, I'm pulling for a Cessna 210 for FSX and a Piper Comanche!

Presumably Carenado will continue modelling aircaft they have access to, so since I have nothing better to do I browsed though airliners.net to see what sort of civlian aircraft there are in Chile. I can't see Carenado making anything with a glass cockpit or a jet or a turboprop but I can see them expanding into cabin class piston twins. There doesn't seem to be many (if any) light European aircraft in Chile so that rules out Robins etc.So using the above the assumptions perhaps we can see some of these from Carenado in FSX (some of these have already been made by Carenado for FS2002 and FS9): :( Piper TomahawkPiper DakotaPiper Cherokee 140Piper Navajo/CheftainCessna Crusader (rather rare but there appears to be a couple of these in Chile)Cessna 340Cessna 210Cessna 337Cessna 172RGCessna 414/421Beech B-55/58 BaronBeech A-36/V-35Beech SkipperMooney 231Personally I would like to see a Mooney 231, Cessna 210, B-55/B-58 Baron or the Cessna 177RG Cardinal (miss my Dreamfleet Baron and Cardinal) all with a repackaged GPS (not the default GPS) like what is proposed for the F-33.

Looking at Carenado's line up, up to now, if I had to guess, I'd say that other variations of Beechcraft planes would soon be forthcoming. We have all sorts of Cessnas and Pipers which have similar parts, and now with the new F33, the basic work is done to expand upon it by offering...perhaps a V35, a Baron 53 and/or 58, and maybe an A36. I'd certianly be interested in some of these.
...or a Cessna Caravan. :( As soon as you start to speculate, they just do something else. Hey I like Caravan's too! As for the A36 being too similar to the F33, well the Piper's they've done are pretty similar too, and we'll never see the A36 from Dreamfleet for FSX, or their Baron. There, now that I've said that maybe they too will prove me wrong.Bill

...or a Cessna Caravan. :( As soon as you start to speculate, they just do something else. Hey I like Caravan's too! As for the A36 being too similar to the F33, well the Piper's they've done are pretty similar too, and we'll never see the A36 from Dreamfleet for FSX, or their Baron. There, now that I've said that maybe they too will prove me wrong.Bill
yeah made a mockery of my post!...although there are Caravans in Chile.. we might see some more turboprops from Carenado...King Air C90 anybody?

Guest 413X3

I remember reading that dreamfleet and aeroworx were going to finally make fsx versions of their airplanes. Count me as one person happy for a caravan

I haven't seen Dreamfleet release anything new in over a year. Are they still turning out products? If not, really hope Carenado will do a Cessna 177, FG and RG models both!