Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

Feelthere ERJ v2 is a work of art.

Guest peterd

VONMARthanks for that, i've been to an internet cafe and downloaded it therePeter

VONMARthanks for that, i've been to an internet cafe and downloaded it therePeter
Initially you said you only had one try to download the ERJv2 SP1 product.How did you manage to download a second time ...??

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Initially you said you only had one try to download the ERJv2 SP1 product.How did you manage to download a second time ...??
You can download it as many times as you want, as long as you have a valid key you are good to go.

Mike,Thanks for that information ..it is good to know.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Guest Les1000
It MUST be said that if the FEELTHERE ERJ v2 is a prelude of things to come from that company, they have hit the nail right on the head and need to continue along this path. They have hit the ball out of the park with this aircraft, it is a joy to fly, a complex flyer's dream with all the bells and whistles befitting a "PIC" moniker. Not to mention 3 models each with their own personality and characteristicsEverything, from the systems to the cockpit night lighting gives me goosebumps. Performance for a fully modeled aircraft complete with totally flyable VC and full cabin is superb and did I mention that it is a joy to hand fly? And the price? This is easily a $89.00 aircraft because the systems are over 90% modeled, throw in a complex WX radar simulation (really...not just blob of colors on the radar screen but a real ERJ WX Radar mode interaction that is better than anyone elses), the capture of the sound ambiance of the ERJ is spot on (bullseye), AND the external 3D model and VC are simply crisp and beautiful. Oh, then throw in McPhat textures and you could spend hours just admiring this airplane without even flying it. Not to mention that the FEW bugs (this was a very tight release with very few bugs) in the first release were immediately fixed and they LISTENED to their customers to not only fix the few bugs but actually ENHANCED the aircraft!I am the first to scream bloody murder when developers perform poorly and have had more than my fair share of jabs at Feelthere but its only fair to extoll them when they hit a homerun. Feelthere did, they listened, they raised the bar and they must be praised for not only delivering a aircraft easily on the level of LDS or PMDG but for supporting FS9 - the best flight simulator ever released.If were thinking about buying this aircraft BUY IT. If you don't have the time to fly 737 routes but want a complex and beautiful regional jet that can fly at FL370 at 440kts BUY IT. If you want the perfect Christmas or Hannukah gift for the avvid flight simmer BUY IT. If you've got $45.00 in your pocket burning a hole, liberate it and BUY IT. If you have the ERJ v1 and think that's good enough, BUY IT and be amazed! If you've got an IQ above that of a box of rocks...BUY IT! :( Bottom line, this aircraft is worth your money and Feelthere should be rewarded for their stellar effort on this aircraft and support for FS9Bottom line, coming from a Flight Sim snob and perfectionist such as myself this aircraft is a MUST HAVE FS9 aircraft add-on. In over 20 years, I've reserved this type of praise for an elite few aircraft, LDS 767, PMDG 737NG and 747-400 and now the ERJ-135/145/145XR.Nuff said...did you BUY IT YET?
This bird is truly amazing, I used to fly the Posky 737-800 but after learning this aircraft its all I fly now and the manual handling is superb, no need for an AT, keeping speed is quite easy with the accurate FDE. Hey feelthere how about a 737NG series I would be a customer for life.

I really am enjoying the aircraft.Just wish the vc window texture could be modified. :(

How much of an improvement is this plane compared to the Legacy? Does the ERJ V2 have IRS alignment very well simulated for example? I have the Legacy. It is not bad but not the greatest either.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

How do you like the heads up display (HUD)?

I really am enjoying the aircraft.Just wish the vc window texture could be modified. :(
God YES! I've asked around before, looks like you cant. But incase you some how figure it out, do share!

Does the ERJ V2 have IRS alignment very well simulated for example?
IRL alignment is not modeled on the ERJv2 ... but you must 'align' the FMS.
How much of an improvement is this plane compared to the Legacy?
to start the VC has been significantly improved (during beta testing i needed to go into the legacy for some HUD work ... what a difference i saw when loading the VC!!!). next the 2D panels are updated. the FDE is refined. the FMS logic is updated. more can be seen/read/discussed at -http://forum.iemit.com--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I think Feelthere did an excellent work with this version, however I must point out that the lighting in the VC is quite disapointing when flying at night. It is flood lights or nothing. I was hoping to see lighting modeled as in the PMDG MD11, I understand that there are limitations with FS9, but not for FSX. Again, it is a great addon and I would recommend itHappy landings!John.

I think this bird is great, BUT, I am really disappointed in the HUD.The flight path vector seems to have a mind of its own, and is totally useless for landing, my opinion. If you try and hold it on the numbers for approach, then transition to the end of the RWY for landing it just drifts all over, never seeming to represent as you see in a conventional HUD. Please correct me if someone sees different . ..NO REGRETS - truly a great release. :( Hopefully more freeware paints will show up now. McPhat is great but I just hate paying for a package of paints just to get the one or two I want.Joe

Joe Lorenc

I have been really pleased with the 170/190 and was surprised at the relatively quick release of another Regional.How does the 145 compare to the 170/190 in terms of flight modelling, systems and VC usage and visuals? Is it THAT much of a step up?ThanksNicholas