Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

I've become quite the turboprop fan lately...
If you enjoy the ATR as much as you say, then you are going to wet yourself with the JS41.

My all time fav is the CV990Of course I know nobody would want to model that.Honestly I don't care too much. As soon as I get my new desktop I'm switching to FSX and my first purchase will be the JS41, even though I'm more into big airliners, but anything from PMDG is for me

A346 to win... I finally want to fly a real A346 with a working Fly by Wire system... not this god damn merges and all that outdtated stuff! I want a fully working FMC and a good model in typical PMDG quality... NOt this wilco crap where the A346 looks like a Cessna!

Guest derlenz

BAe146, L-1011, IL-96 or Boeing 787 would be really nice.But I wouldn

I'm very happy for the 777 and NGXI would vote: BAE 146 or RJ100B727 - As 777 is there, then, here the middle 7 a little S-ducted.... LOL :( Sam

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

the whole Airbus Family and Gulfstream V ...a shame i know that none of those will come ...did i say for FS9 ...!!!!Phil

DC4 anybody? :(Concorde :( 787, once it's out (I don't understand how there's 787s out for FS, there can't be accurate flight data and all that yet)747-8 updated to reflect more than sound and outside visual model :( L-1011 sounds nice tooAs far as upcoming things, I'm looking forward to the 777 :(

Steve Caffey

We need a classic from PMDG....For all that is holy please make a 727-200ADV !!! The CS 727 makes me cry like baby *******!P.S. A nice L-10-11 would be a gracious gift as well!

The Airbus A340-300.I refer to it as the "Airbus Queen". It is sad however that near all of the addons this aircraft has are terrible. That includes CLS, the VC is a disaster.I'm pretty sure PMDG would have tremendous success with an Airbus in the EU.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Would like to see the BAe146 series, 100 and 200 would be very nice!

We need a classic from PMDG....For all that is holy please make a 727-200ADV !!! The CS 727 makes me cry like baby *******!
Then buy the Dreamfleet 727! It's very, very good.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Not that I have any real say :( , but I'd personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point - it's one of the most popular aircraft in the US right now and there really hasn't been a full fidelity one in FS to date.
Have to agree with you Ryan, the CRJs that are out there now have a lot to be desired.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Wish list are fun..... You know guys whatever you come up with I'm buying it.My moneys ready for the Dash 8 but if I can wish..... how about some of the worlds fire bombing fleet L-188, P3 CL215, Cl415If thats too much to hope for then I add in for the Kng Air 200 BAe-146 or 690 Turbo Commander :(