Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

Well, is it the BAe 146 or the Avro RJ that they are making? I hope it's the Avro RJ...

I would like to see:a major update to the queen, software etc,as for new modelsA330A340Dc10or A380Dylan Leonard

Guest Cag40Navy

umm, i think it would be nice to see a FSX Beech 1900C&D

I personally would love to see an airbus added to the PMDG fleet. However, any aircraft I'd be happy with because it's bound to be a great simming experience coming from PMDG.

Gavin Price

Well, is it the BAe 146 or the Avro RJ that they are making? I hope it's the Avro RJ...
If you mean the Iris model, i believe its the BAe 146-300. But as I said before, they haven't released much info about it yet.

Given the various fiascos there have been with attempts at A320s over the years, and the dearth of poor representations of the birds that hail from Toulouse, I certainly hope that PMDG do proceed with theirs and we can finally all agree on there being a decent one. The first company to get a really good, high fidelity A320 out of the door that has properly-modeled systems will certainly make a killing, as it is conspicuous by its absence in the FS world. EADS is now easily on par with Boeing in terms of how much of the sector it has, and in recent months has actually passed Boeing in production and sales, so the lack of a decent A320 is a big omission and a poor reflection of the real airliner world.Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't gone full-throttle on making the A320, as the modular approach of that Airbus means that development work for other Airbus models would mimic the real company's ability to get other stuff out the door quickly owing to commonality. A realistic A318 or 321 would be much easier to make if they'd done the donkey work for it, in producing an A320's systems.Personally, I haven't got a prayer of anyone ever making my personal choices, which would be things like the Tupolev Tu-204 or the Ilyushin Il-96. I'd really like a decent one of either of those, but I doubt there ever will be one, as they are a tad on the obscure side. So yup, since I know their NG is on the way already and I'm a sucker for the Baby Boeing, a rival for it, in the form of the A320 would be my realistic hope.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I would like to see an Airbus (A320, A330) By Pmdg.They promised it already years ago.Actually if i want to fly a decent Airbus I have to use the Pss one and Fs2004.No doubt the Pmdg 737 and 777 will be great.But after that, the promised Airbus!Guy

... They promised it already years ago.
Really? They "Promised" it?I must have missed that, being that I don't think I ever seen them promise anything that might hit the table.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

The reason PMDG changed their minds on doing the A320 was honourable as they knew that Airsimmer are doing it. It's nice to know that PMDG honoured this fact.

Dave Taylor gb.png

The reason PMDG changed their minds on doing the A320 was honourable as they knew that Airsimmer are doing it. It's nice to know that PMDG honoured this fact.
Nah, the real reason they have stopped making announcements about the Airbus, is that they have realised that the WoodPigeon is much more subtle and complex then they originally thought and it has sucked all of their non-Boeing developers into the project. I mean, we all know PMDG are good, but how do you make a plane fly with only a 30Hp engine? [Anyway, Airsimmer have since shown that the have made a bit of a mess of it. I mean, if Simcheck could do their A300 so well with their limited resources, it is difficult to understand just how Airsimmer got it so wrong!]

Airsimmer have not made a mess of it at all. It's just taking longer than they first thought. a-la-MD-11. ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Cag40Navy
i could think of a bigger reason why they will never do a airbus...anyone wonder how PMDG is getting all the input on there Boeing products?

I would personally want an MD-80. I know its older but I think it is the coolest plane ever. There really hasn't been any good ones for FSX yet.

Really? They "Promised" it?I must have missed that, being that I don't think I ever seen them promise anything that might hit the table.
They announced an Airbus long ago. I think it was in 2006.In the thread below (jan 2010), Ryan Maziarz says that it has not been officially canceled.http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...us+really+fliesGuy