Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

. I'm especially fond of the 727- A majestic and graceful bird.
Why then, have you never considered the wonderful 'Dreamfleet' version? :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

I think that priority is a 777 already in production from PMDG and after a restyling of 747 + 800 variants.For airbus flightsimlabs is working on a 320 full simulation their Concorde is wionderfull and complete. They know very well how to workForgot AirsimmerWilco is working on a complete restyle of Airbus V1 + V2 for external model and new systems and bug fixI vote for a Learjet45 full simulation

I don't know what we "all" wish PMDG would make, but i know what i would like to have with priorities:-)1.)all variants of the Triple7 that inludes the 200LR ( ever dreamed to fly LOWW-YSSY without fuelstop) and yes, i don't want to disclaim on this ergonomic 2D Panels like MD-11 has. The difference between 2D and VC is 5-8 FPS on most International addon-Airports. VC in short final may be visual helpful for landing but fast responding  on the MCP due to human ATC commands in VC are awkward,  2.) relaunch 747-400 (new HD liveries and textures,  CDU upgrade, Cockpit)  Such a beautiful aircraft  in real, and in FSX sadly oldfashioned) The 747-8i/F has at least a more detailed shape.3.) Dreamliner 7874.) relaunch VC of the MD-11. there are lots of blurry textures inside light effect are poor and i am not the biggest fan of the "used" look. The Yokes doesn't look really authentic, too: They are "matt" (hope this is the right term in english, too) and not as glossy as in FS.In real the MD-11 has one of the most impressing Cockpits: (screenshot attached) never seen such beautiful, sportive designed yokes, wish i would have them in my car:-)

Why then, have you never considered the wonderful 'Dreamfleet' version? :(
Oh yeah, and them too! But hey, if PMDG can do such a great job with the 747 and 737, then I have to wish.....

grr bring up an old thread yet there are already 2 new threads with the same dribble!

A 747 update would be miraculous but as far as completely new aircraft I stand for the 767

I'd like PMDG to make Airbus A380.
Next Level Simulations are doing an A380, and t looks like it will be pretty good; even has a PMDG-style wait!

Inactive

I would pay for a MD11 update that brings in a HUD and some new features which the 737 has