Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

Guest rikske66

what about something not boeing or airbus but something russian... tu-204 or tu-334 maybe an-148.....

what about something not boeing or airbus but something russian... tu-204 or tu-334 maybe an-148.....
My take on it is this, why try and build anything from another airframe manufacturer when there are still other Boeing models to make? :( Make the 777, RSR has already said they will do a redux of the 747, then they have to take a crack at the Dreamliner. Those planes will keep them busy for many years. Then they can start working on the NG v3 Just%20Kidding.gif

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Guest rikske66
My take on it is this, why try and build anything from another airframe manufacturer when there are still other Boeing models to make? :( Make the 777, RSR has already said they will do a redux of the 747, then they have to take a crack at the Dreamliner. Those planes will keep them busy for many years. Then they can start working on the NG v3 Just%20Kidding.gif
because they are gonna run outa boeings anyways doesnt matter when....(however by that time we are probably already in msfs 14 or something :()

I would like them to try a 767, but i think level d may do a remake,, not sure.. lets see when a 757 comes out [if it ever does,]Personally i am happy with the lineup, i would personally prefer the 777 before dash 8, but i dont think its logistics.exciting times for us and pmdg[also eagerly awaiting the A380 from Next Level Simulations]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest rikske66
:(
they look the same... you know all 2 engines all kinda same shape the one is a little longer then the other but thats it...naaaa whatever im just rambling again... :(

Well PMDG is currently working on NGX, SOMEWHERE down the line the 777 and maybe 787 Dreamliner. Oh well I'll throw in for good measure the 757,767,redux 747 and could we also see the Boeing 717.I know thats a lot but PMDG can handle all of the above, right.:(

Being realistic i think we will never see a PMDG 767, so i will go on to say make its replacement the 787 (if infact it is the Replacement). 787 is the new generation of Aircraft. cutting edge technology combined with the sexiest exterior ever! 787 will be the workhorse for transatlantic travel for the next few decades, just like the 767 is today and always will be!!! PMDG have to have a crack at the 787 in the Future!! i would love to Fly in FSX a 787-8 in Martinairs retro colours across the atlantic with the fantastic REX for weather and that and RC4 for aircraft comms and stuff!!

Being realistic i think we will never see a PMDG 767, so i will go on to say make its replacement the 787 (if infact it is the Replacement). 787 is the new generation of Aircraft. cutting edge technology combined with the sexiest exterior ever! 787 will be the workhorse for transatlantic travel for the next few decades, just like the 767 is today and always will be!!! PMDG have to have a crack at the 787 in the Future!! i would love to Fly in FSX a 787-8 in Martinairs retro colours across the atlantic with the fantastic REX for weather and that and RC4 for aircraft comms and stuff!!
The only problem is, a couple of weeks ago quality wings announced their 787 project

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest rikske66
problem is that how more hightec the planes get the more boring the flights get because i belive there is gonna be a time where the pilot only has to press then button 'fly' and he only has to do something in case of an emergency(it already is like this in osme way)so i hope pmdg is gonna step away from boeing once to make an somewhat older plane to still keep the fun in the flying...

I would love to have my hands on a Gulfstream V. They are unique in their cockpits, speed and distance for a business jetBill

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm