Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

I could not agree more about the Tu-154M!However I can't see this happening considered the limited access PMDG might have to one. Being realistic I would love to se an update to the 747 (after 737, Dash8 and 777 show up). And after that it will be time for 787 I guess :)

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I would love a PMDG Airbus, like the A320 series. And I want a Fokker 50 for a commuter. I'm not familiar with the triple seven, but I look forward to learn about it when it's out.

Stian Beinset

ENML

Even though a handful of companies have produced the Boeing 767. None of them have combined quality systems with quality graphics. I think that an extremely detailed 767 done by PMDG would be a welcome addition to their already awesome line of planes. A 757 would also be nice, or perhaps a detailed 717. As far as turboprops go, I would love to see PMDG create a Saab 340. With the amount of love that went into making the JS4100, PMDG would hit a homerun with the SF340.Best Regards,Robert

A PMDG FSX version of the Douglas DC-3 is urgently reqd.

Dave Taylor gb.png

777-200777-200ER777-200LR777-200F777-300777-300ERIs that too much to ask??? :)PMDG will do them right.
I would be happy with just 772LR and 773ER

Guest rikske66

hmm if they could just make this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F2Y_Sea_Dart

Would like nothing else but the ever so popular Bombardier CRJ series aircraft. If only. Thinking.gif

Erik L.

Would like nothing else but the ever so popular Bombardier CRJ series aircraft. If only. Thinking.gif
Aerosoft have very nearly completed their crj, looks very good

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK