Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

What aircraft do we all wish PMDG would make?

I say after they finish the NGX I'd say the 777-200ER /-200LR /-300ER, and Frieghter versions of course, since most companies go for the longer range models because it saves them money. After that, I think the 787 would be good, and since it seems like Captain Sim gave up on the 767-400ER, PMDG should make it. I think Captain Sim is better at older a/c than newer, but the 757/767 is great. Also, I like how the 767-400 is like the 777 and 767 combined into one a/c. Just my opinion, and I like Ryans idea on a CRJ, you don't see many of those around. Could we make a poll on this stuff so it would be easier for Ryan, and Robert and other people high in PMDG to see rather than them having to make a tally on each one?

I like Ryans idea on a CRJ, you don't see many of those around.
A PMDG grade regional jet would certainly fit nicely in my hanger. Something inbetween the upcoming 737 and the Jetstream 41.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

After seeing the CAE 7000 Boeing 787 simulator video on YouTube, I think it goes without saying that the 787 should be their next project. The 787 represents the state-of-the-art in commercial aviation and I believe PMDG is the one software developer that can do it the justice it deserves. I'll be highly disappointed if the 787 isn't their next project!Terry Swindle

I would love to see PMDG enter the Military market aswell, but with a seperate development team so other commercial products would not be affected. MILITARYI would love to see PMDG Give the F-16 the justice it deserves, making the Block 42, 52 and 60. Then Maybe the F-35 Lightning ( i am not really a fan of the F-35 in real life but i would still buy and fly)COMMERCIAL:I would love it if PMDG in the upcoming 777 simulated the 200ER 200LR 200LRF and 300ERthen i would love it if PMDG made a 767, as captain sims info on theres really appealed to me, when they said wingflex, dynamic systems etc, now it has some nice systems but wingflex no no no. Level D's is quite good but old compared to todays standards. A PMDG 767-200ER/F/300ER/F would be amazing. (maybe a joint venture with LEVEL D for some things aswell)Now if they decided against the 767 i would love the Airbus A330. This is a nice Aircraft, PMDG quality on the 200/200F and 300 would be fantastic.

At this point, anything but a 777. I'm so tired of hearing requests for it! :(
...ok then I'll say it different: "triple seven"! :( David Di Domizio

We already know the 777 is coming, and that they cant make a Gulfstream, and they seem to have a very good relationship with Boeing, and with the fact that I hate Airbus, I think the next logical step would have to be tackling the new Dreamliner. The more I read and see about that plane, the more I am just amazed by it. A PMDG 787 has to be their next major undertaking.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

BA 609, commercial tilt rotor... I'm sure PMDG's capabilites would render the interpretation of this revolutionary aircraft an order of magnitude better than the one currently available.http://www.bellagusta.com/air_ba_gallery.cfmMartin Wilby.

Would love to see a 757 out of PMDG, but the 737NGX will suffice in the meantime.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Hello,I would like PMDG to do Concorde very well ones and for all,FSLabs has done a hell of a job, but the exterior model is still notrealy what a Concorde looks like espacially the nose.Concorde in PMDG style would be awsome!

Hello,I would like PMDG to do Concorde very well ones and for all,FSLabs has done a hell of a job, but the exterior model is still notrealy what a Concorde looks like espacially the nose.Concorde in PMDG style would be awsome!
Lefteris did a superb job of the Concorde and even PMDG would fail to better it. :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Airbus A32X Series (318, 319, 320 and 321)FS World needs a good Airbus!!! The Airbugger :( will be released on 2030, and it will have 320 bugs ... :( I think that PMDG can make it ... PMDG is the best developer Team of FS :( RegardsJose Fco

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Not me. I would like a Tupolev Tu-154M for FSX. For FS9 there is a very good freeware one. The systems are imho PMDG quality, but the visuals are a little outdated. So, it would be great if PMDG would make it for FSX with a better KLN90B (easy updatable Navdata including SID/STAR's instead of the workarounds you need in the freeware one). And more modern eyecandy. And it would be great as well if they can make a second panel with refitted more modern avionics like they installed in some real aircraft.But I don't think they will make one. Market is probably very small? Most people seem to hate Russian aircraft since they seem to think that everything Russian is crap. Besides that it's a difficult aircraft to fly, taskload is much higher on the critical moments. But I love the FS9 one, it's fun and rewarding once you get the hang of it.And offcourse, it's just something else as everytime the same Boeing/Scarebus between all the same western aircraft on the apron at IVAO.Besides the 154M, I would also like to see a Russian long-haul wide body, the illyushin il-96.And for a supersonic aircraft, the TU-144 would be great. Beating the ConcordeBig%20Grin.gif --> Mach 2.35 vs Mach 2.04, more pax and finished earlier. Maybe there was spionage, but don't tell me that the west wasn't looking in the USSR...Oh, and in western aircraft, I would like a good A330-200 since I'm flying in the KLM-VA and the Wilco one is crap.edit:Forgot my nameDion Mollert