Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

What are the numbers dialed up on the yoke all about, anyone know?
Flight Number.Ken Smith

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

What are the numbers dialed up on the yoke all about, anyone know?
By listen to the pilot talking to the ATC I have concluded that it is the flight number. It would be sweet if the rotating numbers on the yoke is modeled in the NGX also :( Brandon Cruz

hey guys, i dont know if it has been asked before, but when will the release be ?erik

Guest wims
hey guys, i dont know if it has been asked before, but when will the release be ?erik
Before 2011

Oh, please, forget it.When I was reading this "What the middle of 2010 means" debate, I remembered a teacher I had (many years ago) who, when the discussion in the classroom was entering the field of absurdity, liked to add some more absurd propositions like those of the "three halves" and things falling in the "absence" of gravity.Sorry for writing some stupidities that had nothing to do with PMDG.Looking forward to see some screenshots of the 2D panels of the NGX, by the way.
Is PMDG for sure adding the 2d panels. I haven't been keeping track of this thread very carefully. If so I'll be very very happy.

Guest boeingngx

show us the 2d panel! :D

Nice. I can't wait. As much as I enjoy the VC, I am forced to use 2d panels at extremely detailed airports because of the frame rate impact. Thank you PMDG!!

Nice. I can't wait. As much as I enjoy the VC, I am forced to use 2d panels at extremely detailed airports because of the frame rate impact. Thank you PMDG!!
I am pretty sure of this, but correct me if I am wrong.As i know, PMDG has earlier statet in this thread, that the NGX will NOT include 2d panels. so don't get to exited :)

I am pretty sure of this, but correct me if I am wrong.As i know, PMDG has earlier statet in this thread, that the NGX will NOT include 2d panels. so don't get to exited :)
I have just search, and i was wrong, Sorry.. There will be a 2D panel. Ryans confirmed that earlier :)

Hi,I have not read all the forum, but will someone tell me if the rain and icing effects in the J41 will be included.I know the J41 was a test product for the NGX.Thanks

Hi,I have not read all the forum, but will someone tell me if the rain and icing effects in the J41 will be included.I know the J41 was a test product for the NGX.Thanks
I would expect so. As you rightly said the J41 was a test bed and I can't see this feature being left out.