rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I've seen all of those pics before as far as I recall.Al
They are all deep within this very monster thread :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Let's move sloooowly aft for another glimpse...
Wow my God that looks dirty=goooooooood :(

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm trying to work out the eating habits of the crew of this aircraft. That curious orange residue looks like it could either have been from a jam sandwich, or maybe even a dorito crumb? Any ideas guys? :(

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

Its a piece of "skin" from what I have been told :-)I have seen the full resolution photograph of that section of the real cockpit and I almost vomited... it was THAT dirty! Even makes somebody with an OCD for cleaniness want to scream and go into convulsions lol.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

I like to think that's a skull fragment from when someone moved their seat too far forward and then folded the HUD down.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'm trying to work out the eating habits of the crew of this aircraft. That curious orange residue looks like it could either have been from a jam sandwich, or maybe even a dorito crumb? Any ideas guys? :(
I'm afraid to know for sure, lol.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

It's definitely a skull fragment, some ambitious first officer has probably killed a Captain in order to open up a promotion slot. It's a tough world for FO's and they have to resort to that kind of thing if they don't want to spend fifteen years stuck in the right seat. :( Then again, it could be a bit of a Cornflake.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Wow, that looks incredibly good even zoomed in.
That's the real picture they used to model the virtual plane.

That's the real picture they used to model the virtual plane.
I think this will be the best plane currently out for FSX, as others have said.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I'm afraid to know for sure, lol.
Looks like bacon! Mmmmmmm bacon!!!!

Guest jlaine128

Looks like a chunk of honey roasted peanut coating that fell out of the pilots hands as he poured them into his palm to push them to his face.John Laine

Hell, that's a lot of dirt even for a close by shot.I wonder which is the airline whose airplane is model for the developers?..On the other hand in the airline I worked (Emirates) the planes were always well cleaned and maintained. Especially the cockpit had all screens and instruments always wiped out before flight this including the center console. I could sworn before seeing the original picture that this orange thing on the screw is something like a wax seal left by a technician. However on the pic really looks like a piece of honey roasted peanut :)You guys from PMDG are doing an incredible job here!!..

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

The windows of the cockpit will they be able to open?

Well ,lets wait until next friday before the next shot.....

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK