Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

oooo vin,i saw you as last poster and was expecting screenshot/ announcment! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

yeah, he should not post here without any screenshots :(

i have posted my full name in this thread more than 1 time...MichaelKnittl!

Why not just put your full name in your signature so it follows the rules of having it in every post? Here's a question... I know the JS41 has all doors opening, but was wondering if the NGX will have the ability to open everything (including the aft and starboard doors for loading through AES)?

737 NGX, the best. Highly its exit. I hope that it will leave at the end of June :( :( :(

It certainly looks like the NGX will be as detailed, if not even more as the j41. I have not yet bought the j41, but tried it at a friends house. That one is a monster, and even if the NGX was just simmilar to the j41 in details, it would be worth the wait.I am getting the feeling, like many others, that the NGX will be the most impressive A/C in any fs to date.I am sure that we all can expect the most detailed aircraft for fs of all time. Looking forward to it :( THANK YOU PMDG, now please let us se som more screenies :( My keyboard need a new round of drool :(

I noticed over on Ariane's site that they've tarted up their 737-700-ER with a new EGPWS radar, obviouly getting worried about the impending arrival of the NGX! :(

The peaks display doesn't use radar for its info, it does look a lot like it because of the colours it uses to code the danger zones which are similar to the weather radar's colour codes, but it actually overlays terrain peaks on the DU from a database installed on the aircraft which is cross-referenced with the aircraft's position.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

737 NGX, the best. Highly its exit. I hope that it will leave at the end of June :( :( :(
Dear Vin,Is it possible to place all the little pictures of the plane ,you showed already, at the productpage . So we have an overview of the progress?That would be very nice Thanks very muchEric

Sorry if this has been asked before but Im very curious to know if PMDG plans on releasing a sort of "lite" model version of their NG that would leave out the aft cabin and any unnecessary cockpit animations such as animated jumpseat and windscreen shades, etc?Personally in an airliner sized aircraft such as this which can quickly eat up fps I'd much rather see my resources being utilized for things such as a very smooth moving ADI and HSI, with a flight director that's sensitive enough to lead you into your final approach turn nice and early (instead of only a couple seconds before you cross the radial which seems to be par these days in many addons).Here's hoping, anyway!