Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

downscc

Cycle 1002 SIDSTAR Collection

Lots of changes this cycle at some of the 66 US airports, including: KCLT Added Runway, new RNP approaches and a new RNAV DP KCMH New RNAV STAR KEWR New GLS approaches KJFK Kennebunk and Plymouth STARS deleted, replace with RNAV STARs KORD Three new RNAV STARs KPBI Four new RNP approaches KPHL Four new RNAV DPsThe file is available in the AVSIM library: cycle_1002_sidstars.zipAnyone not tried my collection yet, I provide the original "as published" procedures as well as customization that fill the the routes between the runway and the procedures for use in lieu of ATC.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I thought the cycles were payware? Is this exactly the same as the cycle from navigraph?

You still need the navdata from navigraph. I create custom sidstars that you can use instead of the sidstars from navigraph at 66 US locations. Anyone can create or modify sidstar files, I do it mostly so I have a hobby that requires thinking. Also, I should mention that there are two types of navdata. Each sidstar file is for one location, and includes approaches, STARS and DPs. The airac data is global, and defines the locations of airports, runways, ILS info, fixes and airways.

Anyone not tried my collection yet, I provide the original "as published" procedures as well as customization that fill the the routes between the runway and the procedures for use in lieu of ATC.
As ever Dan many thanks for your continued efforts.I will 'push' these at the BAV membership once again this month.BestSteve

I've been using your files forever now, and I have yet to say thanks.Thank you for all of your hard work. I really get a lot of use out of them.Robert