Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

VRS FA-18E superbug

Hi,I've bought this aircraft few days ago and i've never been able to make it working. ( should say install). I've tried to get info from VRS. Nothing. I've tried again trough their forum but this morning i can't login anymore. Could somebody tell me if you also experiencing such problems. Thanks and best regards.Lmaire

Real Deraps

I've bought this aircraft few days ago and i've never been able to make it working. ( should say install). I've tried to get info from VRS. Nothing. I've tried again trough their forum but this morning i can't login anymore. Could somebody tell me if you also experiencing such problems. Thanks and best regards.
Mine works fine now, after some initial install issues. What kind of problems are you having?Their hosting provider pulled the plug on their (shared) forum server on the night of the release, so besides dealing with user issues, they have had to move their forums to a new dedicated server. This is probably the reason for your login issues.

Tom and I both have it up and flying, despite some issues...I can't run the ACM without errors, but a patch is on the way that will fix that and several other bugs.Describe what your problems are, and we might be able to address them.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Lmaire,If you haven't already, take a look at VRS Homepage(http://www.vrsimulations.com/) where they offer a few things to try if you are having problems logging on to their support pages. I has to delete the cookies for their website in Firefox before I could logon this morning.I know it's not much help for you, but the installation went flawlessly here.

Skyscraper

First of all, i want to thank you for your help guys. Well, at first i was unable to activate the product but i finally succeeded. Now when i click on the ACM, i got the followingerror message " invalid parameters". My FSUIPC is the 4.60 version. I run my computer on windows XP 64 bits, i7 920 2,66MHZ, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia 260GTX, WD 200GB 10000RPM.Best regardsLmaire

Real Deraps

Hi,I've bought this aircraft few days ago and i've never been able to make it working. ( should say install). I've tried to get info from VRS. Nothing. I've tried again trough their forum but this morning i can't login anymore. Could somebody tell me if you also experiencing such problems. Thanks and best regards.Lmaire
I am having the same trouble logging in to their forums. :( :(

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am having the same trouble logging in to their forums. :( :(
Skyscaper has is right...delete the cookie for the VRS website, and you should be able to log in there. Worked for me, and thanks, Sky.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

First of all, i want to thank you for your help guys. Well, at first i was unable to activate the product but i finally succeeded. Now when i click on the ACM, i got the followingerror message " invalid parameters". My FSUIPC is the 4.60 version. I run my computer on windows XP 64 bits, i7 920 2,66MHZ, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia 260GTX, WD 200GB 10000RPM.Best regardsLmaire
Try right clicking the ACM shortcut and selecting "Run as Administrator"; a patch is in the works to address ACM problems and several others.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I've tried to many times. No more key now. What can i do now. It seems impossible to contact them. No answer if i email them, their forum no longer working. My god. I've paid a lot to have that result.Lmaire

Real Deraps

Send them an email. I know they write on their webpage that they can't answer due to the high number of emails they receive, but I did get an answer that way.I know it's a pain not to be able to use your purchase immediately, but don't worry, you will get up and running.Also, if you are registered on their forum but can't get in, try using this url: http://173.203.109.96/forums/phpBB3.

according to them a Hot patch is imminent so probly tommorow or tusday. Unless I read it wrong. I also had no problems installing but just hang tight it will be worth the wait.

It seems impossible to contact them. No answer if i email them, their forum no longer working. My god. I've paid a lot to have that result.Lmaire
OK, I'm sorry, but that's simply not true. We have personally answered EVERY support question that's been posted to us in our forums, and yes, the forums are working fine: http://forums.vrsimulations.com/forums/phpBB3/index.phpEmail? We have answered every single one despite having lost 2 days moving to a brand new server.If you post your problem it will be addressed almost immediately, but that means you have to ask the question first. We cannot offer you support here on Avsim, so please go to our forums and you will be taken care of.

Hey Varmint, we still on track for a Tuesday patch release? Reason I ask is I just tried to purchase and that is now, apparently not an option. So was just curious if I'll be able to do a new customer purchase when the patch is released? Was very much looking forward to learning the ropes today :( But I understand completely, and would much rather have it working than to struggle with the issues some have reported. So I'll just sit back and be patient, but any news on tomorrows patch release would be great, if not I'll just keep checking tom. Thanks again, can't wait to get my hands on the new bird!

Hey Varmint, we still on track for a Tuesday patch release? Reason I ask is I just tried to purchase and that is now, apparently not an option. So was just curious if I'll be able to do a new customer purchase when the patch is released? Was very much looking forward to learning the ropes today :( But I understand completely, and would much rather have it working than to struggle with the issues some have reported. So I'll just sit back and be patient, but any news on tomorrows patch release would be great, if not I'll just keep checking tom. Thanks again, can't wait to get my hands on the new bird!
According to the VRS forum, the patch is due out tomorrow, barring any last minute glitch.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Has anyone bought the box version and received by mail yet?Keith

Keith Guillory