Sign in to follow this  
AA762

First Flight in the new NGX?

Hello to all,Just wondering, what plans do you all have for your first flight in the 737NGX. I know this sounds real nosy, but I just want to know. I am, most likely, going to do a flight in the 737-700 in southwest colors, as long as they have them, from KDAL to KHOU, but if FS Dreamteam finishes KDFW, I will do a flight from KDFW to MMUN, trying to recreate a flight I was on two years ago. I can't wait until eather of these come out. I am suspecting that PMDG is getting real close since they are coming out with less pictures, and the main parts are being completed, such as the overhaed, mcp, throttle quadrant, and pedestal.

Going to be Stansted to...Dublin I should think. Good ol' Ryanair!

It's going to be from KIAH to KEWR operated as Continental Airlines. I'll use B737-900 for this flight. I love Continental and this one of their major routes. Can't wait to fly...Very interesting topic.Regards

Hello to all,Just wondering, what plans do you all have for your first flight in the 737NGX.
EDDM - EDDF

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I always make the same test flight in shiny new FS aircraft (assuming they have the range), and that is EGCC Manchester to LEAM Almeria. A long enough flight to climb up to a high level cruise and it features a descent over the Sierra Nevada mountains which is useful for checking out any fancy avionics stuff it might have, which in the case of the PMDG FSX NG would include the VSD. Normally that's a flight which something like a 757 would make and its a route which Monarch fly, although often with an Airbus.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

KLAX-KOAK in Southwest colors since I've done the flight many times in the real world and it's nice and short.

LAX-LAS, PHX-LAX, and LAX to PDX will most likely be some of the flights I do.

If it comes with a tutorial, I'd probably do that first to re-acquaint myself with the NG (haven't flown PMDG's first one in a few years). If they don't have one I'll probably do a short hop or two between AUS and DAL with some touch and goes to practice.

Mine is probly going to be frrom YBBN Brisbane --> YSSY or YMML, (Australia) then i might go back to brissy via Adelaide :(

NZAA - NZTG - NZRO - NZHN - NZWN - NZCH - NZQN - NZAA.NZAA - YSSY / YBBN / YMML

I'll probably do my favorite route- KORD to KSAN (after a tutorial flight, of course)The approach into San Diego rwy 27 is always fun! :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I might do a Southwest flight into good old reno. flying round the mountins and through the turbulance will be great fun.