Sign in to follow this  
Paulk787

What's your favorite 737 variant?

In my case, 737-800 is my favorite.What about you guys?Cheers

In my case, 737-800 is my favorite.What about you guys?Cheers
My favorite is the AA 737-800, To be exact. Love the chrome!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ryanair 737-800. They work so hard!

Mine is the 737-700ER since it has the longest range out of them all and Southwest operates it, then 737-800 since American flies it.

-800 by Delta.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

It depends on what airline I emulate during the specific flight attempting to manage real world fleets. For Southwest Airlines US I use the -700. In Europe Air Berlin -800. Happag Loyd Express, now TUIFLY used the -700.It seems the large legacy carriers choose the -800 and some -900. The more regional LLCs prefer the -700. Canada's Westjet has the -600. Alaska Airlines replaced a lot of "Mudhens" with the -800.I use wikipedia to look at the airline fleet and get the link to the airline site to get in many instances a .pdf schedule that shows the routes, times, and equipment type.I most use the -700 and -800.

800 here as well, it just looks "right". The 600 and 700 look too short and stubby, and the 900 looks comically long haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Of the NGs I like the 900ER, of the classics, I like the 400, which looks proportionally just right, and of the originals, I like the 200ADV, which is apparently the nicest-handling one of them all, although I like it because it looks like a scaled-up Me262 (I'm not joking here, compare them in plan view and you'll see what I mean).Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest yankeesji

Alaska Airlines and Southwest 737-700. :(

Americas: Delta 700 and American 800Europe: Easyjet 700 and KLM 800/900Other places: FlyDubai 800Overall favourite variant is the 800 though!!!!!!!!

I like the 737-700 and 737-300 the most - the -700 from austrian and the -300 from Lufthansa :(

I like the 800 best because it looks the most proportional.I also like the 200ADV because my local airlines, Canadian North and First Air operate them.