Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C208B Grand Caravan on final

Guest BeaverDriver
Ten days huh? HOW am I supposed to sell this to my better half, or better yet, hide it from her? Hmmmm? Eh, forgiveness is easier than permission....
Yeah, been there, done that. Just make sure she's not saying, "Of course I forgive you honey!" while at the same time she's arming a small, thermonuclear device she's planted in your pillow Big%20Grin.gif. Not that I would know anything about that, you see :(

Ten days huh? HOW am I supposed to sell this to my better half, or better yet, hide it from her? Hmmmm? Eh, forgiveness is easier than permission....
Just tell her that in return you are going to look the other way when she's about to buy her 26th pair of shoes or her 15th purse. ;)

Guest acezboy561

Can we have rough pricing? 8days left till release! :(

Yeah Rick, for sure.Where ya gonna head out to? I am thinking somewhere in BC and out to Ultima Thule lodge for me.
I will go to the Pemberton area, then visit Ranger Creek and do some island hopping in the San Juans! Can't wait for ORBX Alaska!! :(

Looking forward to it :(
Looking forward too - AND still hoping to see an amphibian sooner or later :(

Just tell her that in return you are going to look the other way when she's about to buy her 26th pair of shoes or her 15th purse. ;)
Ah, I'm off the hook. She just asked me about buying stuff (steamer bags?!? for veggies.... vacuum seal bags?!?... :( ) and I told her to buy extra because they're cheaper the more you buy. Heh. NOW I get my Caravan scot-free, woohoo! Aw, heck, I bought her a minivan this month, what am I worried about? Maybe I'll pick up a second airplane on the same order. Depends on the cost, of course.

Guest acezboy561

5 days left, everyone! :(

Ah, I'm off the hook. She just asked me about buying stuff (steamer bags?!? for veggies.... vacuum seal bags?!?... :( ) and I told her to buy extra because they're cheaper the more you buy. Heh. NOW I get my Caravan scot-free, woohoo! Aw, heck, I bought her a minivan this month, what am I worried about? Maybe I'll pick up a second airplane on the same order. Depends on the cost, of course.
You should have bought her a regular-sized van.Cheapskate. LOL.gif

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

You should have bought her a regular-sized van.Cheapskate. LOL.gif
My eye! We already have a 15 passenger van. This is a grocery / errand vehicle! Counting down the days to release. Off to Carnenado's web page. . . .

My eye! We already have a 15 passenger van. This is a grocery / errand vehicle! Counting down the days to release. Off to Carnenado's web page. . . .
:( How many kids do you have? LOL

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Nine. Why do you think I'm interested in a Caravan? Heh.
Yikes! I only have 1 with another on the way, and I think the current one is out to get me. :(

Ark

Nine. Why do you think I'm interested in a Caravan? Heh.
Geez! Get a hobby! Wait... you have one... Get another one!! 7 Billion people and counting, that's too much already! :(