Sign in to follow this  
SMITI07

Where's your MD

THE Bruce Dickinson would add the following...."that paint needs more cowbell!"

Haha, yeah he probably would :)@ Alex: Actually what you're seeing is where Edward happens to be in the fuse is suppose to be a fire, so it's reddish near him and gradually returns to normal on either end. The same as the other side but all you see of Ed is the back of his head,,, but it will still be red. Heh, too many unintentional rhymes there.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

As a matter of fact, Bruce Dickinson cut short a tour with his band so that he could fly the Astraeus 757 to bring back stranded passenegers when Excel Airways in the UK went belly-up.Look up the warm welcome JT was given by Qantas when he flew that 707 into Australia.

It's funny, but when I was younger all I wanted to be was be a musician. Of course, not just "To share my music with the world" but the normal, make money, get women, party hardy etc... but I never thought I would want to be a musician to be a pilot :)I guess that still falls in the "Make money" category though hehe.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I'm currently in NATC. Enroute from EHAM to KJFK as KLM 641. I've been flying over thunderstorms for well over an hour. They started between england and Ireland. And I'm on the PMDG Forums on my iPod to pass time.

Hi,My MD11 is at El Alto (SLLP). I arrived here thursday as WOA3430 (KMIA-SLLP), a 6 hr flight. Tomorrow I'll go back as WOA3431 to Miami and then probably back home WOA3421 (KMIA-KATL) but that latest flight will depend on my wife...... :( Greetings,Peter AertssenWOA009 Sr. Captain

Park at Indianapolis International (KIND) after flying from JFK last night in my Fedex paint scheme.

Parked at my beautiful new Aerosoft Mega Airport Amsterdam scenery after coming in from JFK as KLM644 :(

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Parked at my beautiful new Aerosoft Mega Airport Amsterdam scenery after coming in from JFK as KLM644 :(
Did you encounter the thunderstorms over Ireland and east Atlantic like I did ?

Did you encounter the thunderstorms over Ireland and east Atlantic like I did ?
If they were out there then I must have. But I fell asleep at the computer Not far past St. Johns and diddnt wake up until I was already over the UK at around 200NM out from AMS. I did notice the cloud cover was particularly high though, was barely skimming the top at FL340.

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Lol that's what I did tonight I fell asleep flying from KMSP to KDTW, flew over Detroit airport at FL340. I wanted to try out autoland in my CS757 but that didn't happen. I had to get down quick like 9,000fpm...that explains the screaming passengers.

Floating somewhere in the Pacific I believe,,,*Photo courtesy of Jonathon M :(

Dan Prunier

Am doing my first flight between egll to egcc to test the md-11 out and see what she can do. My first long haul flight will be London heathrow to hong kong vhhx looking forward to being able to do this flight been something I've wanted to do for a while.Robin lambert