Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Does anyone know what the production cost is of an NG? It would be interesting to see what the mark up is on these babies.
Not sure but we spent about 50 million on our 700s.Jack

Guest wims
Hello PMDGWhen 737NX finished.1.Does 737NX installation wizard will contain FSX fixes (like bojote HIMEMFIX , CPU core fix UIAutomationCore.dll and etc)? Or we have to fix that themself, manualy. ...
I hope they dont mess with my configuration, at least not without asking. That would be very, very bad imo.

I hope they dont mess with my configuration, at least not without asking. That would be very, very bad imo.
I think your safe! :( I don't see any reason why they would do this? Surely its up to the end user if you want those mod's applied. The NG certainly won't need any of these to function properly.

So true, to be bored..Every time I open the forum and I see a new page has begun I eagerly open it with hope, just to see some more of the cardboard crap filling in. I only hope the team is busy finishing the NGX thus justifying the lack of updates.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Not just good news,Great NEWS is much better........You know we could all be surprised with not an update but the release of NGX.Just%20Kidding.gif Oh well it might also be wishful thinking.:(

I have a feeling the bird is gonna come out for xmas

I think so too. PMDG's gift to the multitudes. It makes sense.Can someone make a thread that only PMDG can comment on regarding status updates for ngx. I hate having to sift through all these reply's.

A think that would be great too but someone else already brought it up but PMDG didn't like the idea unfortunately.I find it quite amazing how people in hear are willing to keep going on with the pointless (and what also seems to be an endless) discussion "When will it be released...?" A couple of pages ago in this thread there were some interesting probability calculations when the release will be, to add my 2 cents to that I'm 100% sure it will be released exactly 1 day after it's one day left before the release :(

Richard Åsberg

Guest Tamadeez

Ive come to think that it will be released 2010 xmas or before no doubt. So at most another 70 days. Not so bad when looked at like that.

I have all the PMDG products and I have never seen one of the aircraft take so long to even get a full preview like the 737 has.I know this will be the best software PMDG has done to date but its not even left alpha stage yet as the post from the team said.They also said from Alpha To Beta to release won't take long but its still a Beta cycle and who knows what it will turn up.I am one who also checks the forum everyday for a update but it is also getting to be very boring so I did reinstall FS9 and will be flying the IFly 737 till the PMDG comes out. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I think better for business would be to have the boxed already out for x-mas
So you think it would be better for business to release it if it weren't done? I don't think your thoughts are going to persuade PMDG to release it until its ready. I agree with Webmaximus that it is POINTLESS. Jack C

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff