Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Best plane to re learn the FMC in?

I have that mod installed, but what I was reffering too is mainly the 2D overhead in the VC. It's one of the few planes I still fly that have a flat overhead in the VC. The mod doesn't change that, it only changes some of the textures of the main panel.
Well Benjamin maybe in the near future that will change :rolleyes:The mod changes actually all textures and gauges not some but the current overhead space will be still 2d in 3d space :smile:Cheers,

André

PMDG 737 800 / 900Level D 767

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Well Benjamin maybe in the near future that will change :rolleyes:The mod changes actually all textures and gauges not some but the current overhead space will be still 2d in 3d space :smile:Cheers,
...Are you serious? No really... are you serious about a 3D overhead panel for the current FS9 LDS767?To be brutally honest, the first thing I do after installing the LDS767, is installing your mod for it. I therefore forgot how the "plain" LDS767 VC looked like :( Anyway, I didn't say it in my previous post, but the mod does enahce the feel of the VC and I can only be very grateful for your input. Because no matter how you put it, the LDS767 remains, for me, the best plane I own. I did a flight today with the PMDG 747 after having done several flights with the LDS767. What I immediately noticed was how much more accurate the LDS767's AP handled following the flight plan. The PMDG 747 is a great addon, for sure, but I do think the LDS767 is above it. I look forward to doing more LDS767 flights in the future!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

i would go with the IFLY 737, Very in depth FMC, small enough to do smaller legs, large enough to do longer flights. It is a very versatile aircraft that 737, And the systems IFLY bring to the table are exceptional.(I know I know, you can do shorter legs in any aircraft)

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Well, if Andre Folkers is coming out with another VC mod for the Level-D in FS9, then my week (and month) is made! Your original mod makes a huge difference in the overall enjoyment of the airplane which, despite of it's age, is still a leading airliner choice in FS.

John G.

Very sneaky Rafal.JimCYWG

If you were somewhat used to a Boeing FMC, why not staying with Boeing ?. Here is my all-Boeing fleet:737-500 by Wilco PIC, merged with Fifty North model737-700 by PMDG747-400 by PMDG757-200 by PSS767-300 by Level D777-200 by PSS, merged with OpenSky model
Have you tried this POSKY-PSS Boeing 777-200ER merge?: http://singaporevirtualairlines.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=70