Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

N922WN had it's sticker removed after public outcry and the fact that 25% of SWA passengers said they were offended. Might not be a sustainable business model for PMDG to follow.
^^^^ it was the with the Movie Into the Blue ( in the USA Jessica Alba was to sexy LOL.gif !) In the german version you can see more of here. Typical american peoples :( :( ! But i hop PMDG bring the livery to what did you say @Ryan ?Thanks ! 3345076612_216d26e7a6.jpgbest regrads Chris

^^^^ it was the with the Movie Into the Blue ( in the USA Jessica Alba was to sexy LOL.gif !) In the german version you can see more of here. Typical american peoples :( :( ! But i hop PMDG bring the livery to what did you say @Ryan ?Thanks ! Its probably safer too. When i seen it fly into the Reno airport I almost crashed our deice truck! Trust me it's even better in person.-Travis3345076612_216d26e7a6.jpgbest regrads Chris

Just having a look at the glossy manuals! Ill be cynical and say it... it seems like a lot of time went into them, time that could have gone into the software! Anyway, keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for this bird, its been a long time!

Just having a look at the glossy manuals! Ill be cynical and say it... it seems like a lot of time went into them, time that could have gone into the software maybe?! Anyway, keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for this bird, its been a long time!

Hey I would not mind flying on that plane at all. Nor would I mind knowing her either. ;)

He should've said to sit back and enjoy the cricket, but not much point in that, the way its going its gonna be stumps up soon & worse the Ashes are going back to the old dart :( .Wish we could bring back the days of Rod Marsh and his out-behind hands! :( I think i'll go fly something else for now - Like a PC12 outa Jandakot.Cheers,David StewartPerth, W.A..
Let the pom's glote now we will fix them :(

Nearly 200,000 views!!!! Feels like Groundhog day :( What about a change of Topic, New info Mr R :( Joe Park

Joe Park

Well... I'd really like to see this paint in their tutorial flight Just%20Kidding.gifkulula-737-3.jpgkulula-737-1.jpgkulula-737-2.jpgkulua-737-4.jpg

Well... I'd really like to see this paint in their tutorial flight Just%20Kidding.gif
:LMAO:Proud to be South African!! I thought this paint was hilarious!

try not to quote large pictures in your reply ;)That paint is one of the best so i hope it is added, and yes for the tutorial flight, it would be somewhat appropriate ;)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

try not to quote large pictures in your reply ;)That paint is one of the best so i hope it is added, and yes for the tutorial flight, it would be somewhat appropriate ;)
Finger trouble got the best of me there! Pressed the reply button to fast :( It's been a lot of fun to see this aircraft flying around in South Africa. Kulula.com has always been very original with their paints. Brings out the lighter side of life!

LOL that registration PIK means something naughty in Danish happy.gif

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just having a look at the glossy manuals! Ill be cynical and say it... it seems like a lot of time went into them, time that could have gone into the software! Anyway, keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for this bird, its been a long time!
I might be wrong, but as far as I know those are a replica of the original, so i'm asuming that they didn't write it, the copied it or something more less time consuming. Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add that i don't own a copy, so, again, i might be wrong

LOL that registration PIK means something naughty in Danish happy.gif
it does in dutch :DLukas Mathijsen