Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Street prices were already leaked:http://www.engadget....etails/#3731549Doesn't seem too bad. It's unfortunate that it's a whole new socket though, which means a new mobo as well - one freaking pin of difference, really wonder why that's necessary...
All I can say is a 2600K is calling my name. The 1pin difference is probably a money making business tactic for one thing(I am sure there are other reasons)Taylor Oldham

Street prices were already leaked:http://www.engadget....etails/#3731549Doesn't seem too bad. It's unfortunate that it's a whole new socket though, which means a new mobo as well - one freaking pin of difference, really wonder why that's necessary...
Are you planning on upgrading, Ryan? At least you'd be able to use your current ram.
All I can say is a 2600K is calling my name. The 1pin difference is probably a money making business tactic for one thing(I am sure there are other reasons)
2500K for me. I was wanting to get the 2600K, then I realized I'll need a new power supply. Unfortunately that's where the money difference between the 25 and 26 will be heading. Kind of sucks, but I've gotten about 4 years worth of usage out of this one, so I guess I can't complain too much.

All I can say is a 2600K is calling my name. The 1pin difference is probably a money making business tactic for one thing(I am sure there are other reasons)
It certainly makes you wonder if they're colluding with the motherboard makers...
Are you planning on upgrading, Ryan? At least you'd be able to use your current ram.
Yeah I'll probably get one.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest acezboy561

Hmm-That throws my system for the end of 2011 around, im making it as cheap as possible.. Im selling 2gb of my ddr3 ram and having just 6gb on my system - that should bring some extra $ in, will hopefully keep the CPU Cooler, the rest will be sold. I think ill be going for the i5-2500k but if there is extra money - hopefully an i7 and a gtx 570 ;D

Dear pmdg,I just started up my new I7, with ssd and all other goodies. So, I'm NGX ready!

I could be wrong, but I believe he was referring to the Sandy Bridge processor and not the NGX.
:( That coffee takes too long to kick in.By the way, it seems that they are going to have even more new stuff (???) closer to November, that will give (???) an even better boost (???) to FSX (???) along with new video cards (???).Oh boy, I am so "Knowledgeable" when it comes to Sandy, and the rest of her family, luckily for us though, it is not as bad as medical terms and all that fun.Anyhow, looking forward to release once it is all done in July 2017.Big%20Grin.gif

Waleed N

I certainly would not consider buying new hardware before the NGX is released. It would indeed be hopelessly outdated in 2017 :( But then I have also enough time to save a lot of money to be able to buy simlets to the NGX - So I'm really glad that it's problely not going to be released within the next few years :( He%20He.gif RegardsLeif Bramsing

Are you serious? Who's gonna be in control of this 'kindergarden-light' forum if the developers just let it all flow? :(

Guest Tamadeez

AHAHAHAHA 7min after you join this forum, in your first post you attack a PMDG GOD. I spit on you ;D

I get a feeling the ban hammer will be landing on you very shortly.

Joe Sherrill

That's really stupid, I'll never ever complain about a developer that do have consideration for their user, some other just ignore the people on the forum and you even sometimes get information from an other forum a Russian one for example that very few can read and not on the official developer forum. So it is basically saying to PMDG to stop giving us screenshots or new bits of informations.And it's also completely wrong to think that when they come here they don't work on the 737, for example not knowing who does one people who works on the visuals must have a much slower pace of work in the end than in the begining, where you tweak the programming, and also maybe some are responsible for communicating with us, it is just how it is, but no matter what, they ware working on it and you should know that for any company the earlier you release the better because that is when money starts to come to get you basically spend money on development but don't have any return, so if they chose to push the deadline it's certainly not by pleasure or fun, it is just that the plane is not ready or at the level of quality they expected and they rather polish it than released a flawed airplane. So let them just work and they will do it great.

Joined today, hmmm, look's like he have been banned before, with that sort of attack. Shame On You.gif

Guest acezboy561

For all you know Vin & Tabs could be finished their part of the 737NGX and beta testing it, they may be waiting for the other developers to finish their part of the product. By the wayy, I think your gonna be banned :(