Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Oh noes,what if you have to sneeze during the approach and will we have missiles to shoot down traffic in front of us?Jokes aside, the HUGS is very cool. Will come in very handy in NW Europe during fall/winter. I sure hope you can deliver in time for Christmas.

Oh noes,what if you have to sneeze during the approach and will we have missiles to shoot down traffic in front of us?Jokes aside, the HUGS is very cool. Will come in very handy in NW Europe during fall/winter. I sure hope you can deliver in time for Christmas.
A Christmas release would be awesome :D But i doubt it. PMDG can take the time they want, cause this beast is going to be awesome Big%20Grin.gif

All I can say is wow, this HUGS is truly impressive in motion. I will also have to echo the comments that this is just as impressive as what VRS did for their F/A-18E HUD. Although I am not sure of these glass limitations people mention as I do not use Track IR (but I may have to purchase one of those now :( ). What I think is impressive, and maybe you guys can shed some light on this. Is that when the HUGS outlines the runway, it doesn't include the threshold. Now I know it shouldn't be, but I didn't think FSX distinguished between the thresholds, and the actual runway itself? Regardless I imagine that was one huge feat along with getting the HUGS projection to work the way it does. I hope you guys are at least preparing for a little off time in the next week though.

Wow! I love it!Are some of these features just for ILS runways? What I mean is if you are flying a VORD app or RNAV, will the HUGS be able to show you when to leave the MSA and the MDA if all set up properly? Also the required glide path descent? Looking forward to this gem! Any news on the other projects also? I thought another team was doing some work on the dash8?

Guest 413X3

Wow, the virtual cockpit is so incredibly detailed and 3d, I am amazed. Then I remembered I was supposed to watch the hud lol. WOW again. Great work as usual guys. can't wait to fly her. But in the future how about giving the beta to me so I can take some pictures, because taking screenshots with awful scenery outside is a big letdown. Maybe you did it to make the contrast between amazing detail on the airplane and bland scenery outside it...

I know FSX has its limitations, but how much better can you guys keep making these products, i.e, will the 777-Dash 8 even look better than this?? I don't see how, but I never thought I'd see this.Mike Davey 777

Guys, I think they should take as long as they like too, but just because the HUGS update looks awesome and new (It is and it is) doesn't mean they will release next year. I think they are still on target.Now, what I really wanted to say; I didn't even know that was possible in real life! Now its going to be in our sim! Sweet.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Wow !!! Fabulous screenshots ! Great video !Thank you very much Randazzo !Is it for soon the date initial ?

I like it. I like it very much. I have the VRS F-18 for FSX and while its an awsome HUD if you move your head too much you can still see the HUD infront of you without the glass lol. Its a minor thing but im glad to see the 737NGX has no such problemsBig%20Grin.gif . The only flawless HUD ive found so far is the one on the new DCS A-10C (public beta). Thanks for the update and Looking forward to NGX release.The real HUD

in case you missed it.!Andrew Simmons

Thanks very much for taking the time to make the video,What a great update!!Cheers!!!

Can somebody please catch me?.....ouch, thats hurts.....where am I?Somthing shocking happend, I think. Is this heaven? Thanks, PMDG for giving me a headache.:( :( :( Serious now, this is so freaking awesome! Maffia mode: You've got the plane? I've got the money. It will be wired to your account as we speak. Please, park the jet in de hanger now. Ok, never mind, just take all the time you need B)

Henk de Vries

Thank you for the update to your most anticipated product.Please, suffer the pedant briefly:Queue: A line in which people wait or things are sequenced inCue: A sensory indicator or prompt

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.