Sign in to follow this  
marcon8122

What are you doing while wating for NGX

guessing 737 ngx's price, and calculating something cause of limited budget :(

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Not worrying about it is what I'm doing. I'm looking forward to it for sure, but if you are fretting over the release of what is essentially a toy aeroplane (doubtless a very accurate one admittedly), then you really need to get out more.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Not fretting about other's fretting is what I'm doing. Oh and I'm about to embark on a night flight... Shooting a couple of circuits. biggrin.gif

Erik L.

School->Hockey practice->Gym->Fixing Motorcycle (I'd love to ride but its winter : /). When NGX and LDS57 are released 24H in a day is not gonna be enough for me, I pretty sure my grades will go all the way down.:(
You don't have to let your grades suffer. This is by no means good advice but I did my BA and MA research while flying long hauls. I would load a flight, get it to cruise and monitor while I studied. In fact it really helped me get through a grueling thesis. I would often take small five minute brain breaks every thirty minutes or so to stay fresh!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

As of last night I decided to take my MD-11 out of the hanger and fly her on cargo flights around the US. Currently on my way to KSLC from KMEM and dealing with a 100+ easterly wind. It does seem to be moving slightly to a southerly wind. At one point my GS was down into the 300's, which we all know isn't much fun.

Fighting strep throat, working 12+hrs a day, making last-minute plans for my wedding this friday sunday & spending my spare time drooling over FDS' Ng cockpits...Edited for dumbassed mistake...

Edited by MrKen

Saving towards a new PC so I can actully run the NGX. =) Looking to spend around $1,000 so I can build a decent one, I have $200 so far! Ways to go though. Aside from that working, studying for finals at college, watching the Bruins and taking lessons for my instrument rating.

I am going to print out the PMDG MD-11 manual and study! so I can fly this beautiful lady!

Waiting for my new computer for fsx with i7, GTX580, SSD etc. Playing COD Black Ops, Flying in FSX, making scenery for FSX, Facebook and looking on the PMDG forums like everyday. lol

Reading the NGX manuals they released. Everything you wanted to know about the aircraft in printed reading material.

Doing a world tour for each of the aircraft i have. They are:FlightSimLabs ConcordeFlight1 ATR72-500Wilco B737-300/400/500Feelthere ERJ-135/145PMDG Bae 4100Maddog MD-82Wilco EMB-170/190Citation MustangLevel-D 767PMDG 747PMDG MD11My god.... it gonna take forever Big%20Grin.gif
Howbout this for a challenge.Fly around the world, only using real world airline flights, utilizing each and every aircraft you have. Make it harder by having to only use each aircraft once. Judicious use of the longhaul aircraft will ensue, and limit your use of MD11 quite severely, probably to a KLM flight from Amsterdam to the Caribbean (or maybe KLM434 out of Tehran).Making it all work, so that you have a full round the world utilizing each aircraft exactly once, is a heck of a challenge :PSee if it's possible with your fleet.