Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

Eaglesoft support forum

I've just bought the Eaglesoft Citation X and need support. I registered on their forum this afternoon but no response and I cannot post or read to solve problems I am having.Am about to give up and request a refund - it's frustrating spending lots of money and not being able to solve problems.If this was a public holiday or weekend I would understand but its midweek and daytime in the USA. Is no one from Eaglesoft working today?ThanksAdam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Check your SPAM filter for any emails... People do have lives :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I've just bought the Eaglesoft Citation X and need support. I registered on their forum this afternoon but no response and I cannot post or read to solve problems I am having.Am about to give up and request a refund - it's frustrating spending lots of money and not being able to solve problems.If this was a public holiday or weekend I would understand but its midweek and daytime in the USA. Is no one from Eaglesoft working today?ThanksAdam
Indeed check/recheck email. Be patient, you have 30 days to evaluate.Big%20Grin.gif

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Check your SPAM filter for any emails... People do have lives :(
Yes I know people have lives. I get the impression from their website that Eaglesoft is a professional software company? Or are you saying it's a part-time operation from someones bedroom?After-sales support is important to me. I always buy again from a company if my first experience with them is positive.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

ahh nevermind... not worth it

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

ahh nevermind... not worth it
You're right, Ryan - it's not. Eaglesoft certainly has nothing to be ashamed of.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Yes, what I was trying to say in a kind manner is that developers have other jobs in life and they may not get around to answering emails every hour. ES has some of the best support... I also fly their C750 without issue.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Indeed. With customers like that who needs enemies?

Yes I know people have lives. I get the impression from their website that Eaglesoft is a professional software company? Or are you saying it's a part-time operation from someones bedroom?After-sales support is important to me. I always buy again from a company if my first experience with them is positive.
I don't know what Ron does in his bedroom, and I don't want to know. But I do know that Eaglesoft offers some of the best support you'll find in this hobby.

I'll just point out the gentleman's afternoon is Eaglesoft's mid-day. Assuming that 'afternoon' meant around 4pm or so. So, given the time of their post they waited around five hours before going viral.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I think that support impression is purely based on personal things. While I sadly can't report or join in on your praises I'd like to stress that the threadstarter was just asking about activation over there, not more, not less. One has to realize that all things are relative and some of us might have some "more relative" experiences than others at special items. This starts with the questions one develops and the flaws or errors one sees as important or not. A dev then shows some attitude and while some can do very good on simple questions, others seem to struggle if you dig deeper.This will apply to all devs and I think that acroos-the-board praises are as wrong as critics of this style.Does anybody doubt that open (to read) support forums are more customer friendly than the closed ones? Do we question that some activation time can be annoying if you want to get answers or post questions concerning your latest buy?I can understand the manual activation intention from some perspective but the dev's perspective isn't the only one which counts and a customer usually buys the product and some support. So this might even mean that a dev has to cope with non-manual-readers or impatient buyers from time to time. Nobody insulted anyone so far.I agree, just some hours for activation are way to impatient thinking, that's the thread starters "fault" in my eyes. But I really doubt that answers like "Be patient, you have 30 days to evaluate." will do better to his maybe impatient attitude. Correct me if I'm wrong but developing good flight sim stuff and finding appropriate words on support issues are two cups of tea.

I don't know what Ron does in his bedroom, and I don't want to know. But I do know that Eaglesoft offers some of the best support you'll find in this hobby.
Thanks Jeremy! We sleep. My wife won't allow me to say more than that...Shame%20On%20You.gifAs to support, we work at it night and day.Like the old saying. "Impatience on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.Big%20Grin.gif
I think that support impression is purely based on personal things. While I sadly can't report or join in on your praises I'd like to stress that the threadstarter was just asking about activation over there, not more, not less. One has to realize that all things are relative and some of us might have some "more relative" experiences than others at special items. This starts with the questions one develops and the flaws or errors one sees as important or not. A dev then shows some attitude and while some can do very good on simple questions, others seem to struggle if you dig deeper.This will apply to all devs and I think that acroos-the-board praises are as wrong as critics of this style.Does anybody doubt that open (to read) support forums are more customer friendly than the closed ones? Do we question that some activation time can be annoying if you want to get answers or post questions concerning your latest buy?I can understand the manual activation intention from some perspective but the dev's perspective isn't the only one which counts and a customer usually buys the product and some support. So this might even mean that a dev has to cope with non-manual-readers or impatient buyers from time to time. Nobody insulted anyone so far.I agree, just some hours for activation are way to impatient thinking, that's the thread starters "fault" in my eyes. But I really doubt that answers like "Be patient, you have 30 days to evaluate." will do better to his maybe impatient attitude. Correct me if I'm wrong but developing good flight sim stuff and finding appropriate words on support issues are two cups of tea.
Mince the words/attitudes anyway you like. We are extremely busy and do not intend to offer a full treatise on the relative whys and why nots or hows and how nots.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.Big%20Grin.gif

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Sweet Lord man, you do realize they are a 3rd party developer that create aircraft for flight simulation enthusiasts. I doubt there are any 100% full time developers out there, unless they are retired and doing it for fun. What are you picturing in your head? big office building with 300 to 400 employees, 24 hour support. This is a hobby, Eaglesoft's support is top notched, but seriously if you get bent out of shape this quickly I would suggest a different hobby.

Seriously Adam; If you want a taste of a first-class professional product, with exceptional support from a long-time company with a known reputation - why not try the Boeing 737-700ER from here - http://www.arianedesign.com/ :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Seriously Adam; If you want a taste of a first-class professional product, with exceptional support from a long-time company with a known reputation - why not try the Boeing 737-700ER from here - http://www.arianedesign.com/ :(
Very mature post, Paul and it surely helps him on his issue like the statements in the way of "Be patient, you have 30 days to evaluate." from the devs itself did. You are right, this must the way of support one is dreaming about.The only useful advises here were the ones to stay patient (without the additional whatever sense of humor) and to check the filter settings. If we agree on that, nothing is lost.Again, he was just wondering about the actual time it takes on registration and didn't blame anybody's favorite dev of something. So the protective attitude is the one to question, especially when leading to such useless posts like the one I've quoted and beginning with the word "seriously".Adam, I own this bird too and I'm quite ok with it. It surely has some things to be regarded when starting on the first few flights but it works just fine then. Maybe you can post your support stuff here if you still fail on the registration over there.So users help users, another aspect of support in my eyes. As you currently can't access any FAQs over there, a valid one too.