Sign in to follow this  
kiwikat

Bugs List

Ahhhh so airliners is wrong! There's a first. Cheers Bert! Having said that, it feels a lot better. I can control my airspeed better, my attitude better and my takeoffs and landing are well just bliss.
The figure of 38 feet is correct, the entry at Airliners is wrong unfortunately.I have tried this tweak and it's not really a satisfactory solution. I have even reduced the wing area to 155 sq ft in an attempt to limit the excessive lift as well, but it's not able to override the excessive ground effect.As an example, I can still drift over the threshold at 100 off kts and level off over the runway and allow the speed to drop to around 80kts, where a slight flare with a litle power still on should see it continue to lose height to gently touch down, but the slightest hint of a flare, say a one degree nose up movement, the aircraft balloons up and with the associated loss of airspeed will settle down, but unless the engines are at idle, it will take a while to do so.There are a couple of landing videos at Youtube, they both indicate fully fine prop with an inch or so of power levers right through to wheels down, after which the power is idled.I will say one thing about the smaller wingspan and wing area numbers, they make the aircraft nicely unstable in the flight envelope just above stall, so a low speed turn into finals that lets the speed decay too much will bring the stall warning in and a wing drop before you know it, that's gotta be good training!In summary, i believe that Carenado need to modify the ground effect strength for this release, perhaps not a whole lot, but certainly enough to make it feel like a twin with a relatively high wing loading, not a 172!

I'm now using original 38 feet of wing span but I'm using Aircraft Air File manager to gradually reduce ground effect. I'll let you know how I get on.

Here's a strange one :Aircraft cold and dark, throttle, rpm and mixture levers pulled backwards- switch battery on- push on one of the "Start" buttonsThe plane will do a 180° turn :(

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

It could be a feature : no need for pushback anymore. :(

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Guest N62LM

I have to say, this aircraft blows away the Duke as far as computer performance, at least on my "old" machine. I found that when I go to open the cabin door "shift E" it starts to open and then closes right away. Any fix or suggestion on this? :Confused:Also where is the GPS.NAV switch...?

I have to say, this aircraft blows away the Duke as far as computer performance, at least on my "old" machine. I found that when I go to open the cabin door "shift E" it starts to open and then closes right away. Any fix or suggestion on this? :Confused:Also where is the GPS.NAV switch...?
The GPS/NAV switch is on the GPS itself but does not seem to be linked to the CDI (on GPS mode)

Real Deraps

First, please make sure not to park too close nearby a refueling station as it seems to be the reason for your problem.The GPS/NAV switch is on your gps itself. It is the button with the letters "CDI" on it. Push it and it changes from VLOC to GPS.

Guest N62LM
The GPS/NAV switch is on the GPS itself but does not seem to be linked to the CDI (on GPS mode)
Thank you !! :(

Still having CTD's every 20min or so! Anyone here has the same problem?
I have made 3 flights from KORS to CYYC and have had no CTD's 8 hours on her now with no issues at all

Have not had a CTD yet, but flying with weather radar turned off andRXP GNSs installed.

Bert

Unfortunately yes. But I have had 1 exception where I was able to do a two hour 20,000 ft altitude flight. I will test later this evening again.Kind regards,

Guest N62LM
First, please make sure not to park too close nearby a refueling station as it seems to be the reason for your problem.The GPS/NAV switch is on your gps itself. It is the button with the letters "CDI" on it. Push it and it changes from VLOC to GPS.
All is good thanks.....

Guest N62LM

Has anyone noticed this or is it an isolated issue ? I have tried to set the pressurization by putting the mouse pointer on the altitude knob (large one) and clicking it to change to cruising altitude + 500' and it does not move. I even tried the mouse wheel still no luck. I even notice the rate of pressurization knob not working. From everything I see it appears to be the same system that in on the B60 Duke.Thanks.