Sign in to follow this  
kiwikat

Bugs List

The 00 digits (last 2, least significant digits) don't do anything. They are fixed at zero (they are just painted on, they don't move). It is the needle that gives you the 1's & 10's readout. The small numbers (black on white) are the hundreds and the numbers left of that are the thousands and tens of thousands.
OK - it is the "thousands" I am asking about. What is the behavior as the hand sweeps through 900 - 950 - 000 ?

Bert

Guest BeaverDriver

Well, I'm not totally sure I understand the question. As the needle comes up and crosses zero, the hundreds scale rolls from 9 to 0 and the thousands scale rolls from 0 to 1 (going from 950 to 1050 for instance). Does that answer your question?

Guest bstolle

All the digits are on separate drums IRL...so of course they 'roll'.....why should just a few of them 'flip'?

Oh captian my captian please explain for me why the Carenado c340 flip then.. they should have known then it roll..!but again it seem you missed a part of the issue here at hand. unfortunately I cannot copy and past all the links for you here.

Well, I'm not totally sure I understand the question. As the needle comes up and crosses zero, the hundreds scale rolls from 9 to 0 and the thousands scale rolls from 0 to 1 (going from 950 to 1050 for instance). Does that answer your question?
Yes, it does.Thank you!

Bert

Guest N62LM
That was noted way at the beginning of the list :(
Sorry Bert, I guess I missed that....

I prefer to lean engines using the EGT gauge...the old style one on the co-pilot's side but it doesn't work.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

There is also the CHT/EGT digital display in front of the pilot. However, I don't know if this actually works, or if there are simply random numbers being displayed?

Here's a strange one :Aircraft cold and dark, throttle, rpm and mixture levers pulled backwards- switch battery on- push on one of the "Start" buttonsThe plane will do a 180° turn :(
Same problem here, but only on the port engine. Aircraft rotates about 90 degrees to the right every time I press the starter button, as if there is super torque in the starter. Handbrake was engaged. Starboard engine starts normally.Only way to avoid is to use Ctrl E.Wilson