Sign in to follow this  
captain_knownbest

HOW BIG will be 737 NGX ?

Hope it does not get to much bigger my cable where i live is slow and goes out a lot(I live in socal which is served by time warner cable). But i could start the download then go to school then when i get home it would be downloaded. :( Ian Besemer

I'll probably be disbarred from the beta team for revealing this, but...The extra download is indeed the long-awaited pogo stick. Developed exclusively for Microsoft Flight, this pogo stick features 8192*9192 HD textures, non-linear spring-flex (with accurate metallurgic tension modeling), virtual helmet, and - inexplicably - a weather radar.This sneak preview was delivered to my home by a woodpigeon named Steve. Nice pigeon if only he'd quit crapping on my couch.And yes, folks, this is an IN GAME shot (taken in a winter blizzard).More excitingly, PMDG has gained a special agreement with the maker of the real pogo stick, Dave Pogo. Under this agreement, PMDG is licensed to provide you with REAL owners manuals. These manuals are the ones that REAL pogo stick owners receive with their pogo stick. PMDG is so confident of the accuracy of their simulation that you can actually use these manuals in-sim.These manuals are a must have for the serious sim-pogoer, and are available for only $1200.Release is anticipated sometime between now and some other date.Have a nice day folks. :(

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Oooh Mark, you're in trouble for spilling the beans on this one! :(

Not the SDK, not textures. tongue.gif
Me thinks it's the reliability module :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Me thinks it's the reliability module :(
would love to see such a reliability module being optional. or do I have to download it, too? :( possibly it is just the ailerons they will provide and possibly sell seperately as an upgrade from basic to advanced package, rumours tell me that another company tried something similar before with great success.phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I'll probably be disbarred from the beta team for revealing this, but...The extra download is indeed the long-awaited pogo stick. Developed exclusively for Microsoft Flight, this pogo stick features 8192*9192 HD textures, non-linear spring-flex (with accurate metallurgic tension modeling), virtual helmet, and - inexplicably - a weather radar.This sneak preview was delivered to my home by a woodpigeon named Steve. Nice pigeon if only he'd quit crapping on my couch.And yes, folks, this is an IN GAME shot (taken in a winter blizzard).More excitingly, PMDG has gained a special agreement with the maker of the real pogo stick, Dave Pogo. Under this agreement, PMDG is licensed to provide you with REAL owners manuals. These manuals are the ones that REAL pogo stick owners receive with their pogo stick. PMDG is so confident of the accuracy of their simulation that you can actually use these manuals in-sim.These manuals are a must have for the serious sim-pogoer, and are available for only $1200.Release is anticipated sometime between now and some other date.Have a nice day folks. :(
One question: will performance charts for that non-linear spring-flex thing be included? Without them it will be pointless, because derated jumps will be impossible... wink.gif

would love to see such a reliability module being optional. or do I have to download it, too? :( possibly it is just the ailerons they will provide and possibly sell seperately as an upgrade from basic to advanced package, rumours tell me that another company tried something similar before with great success.phil
Enough of this please - there is not going to be a "basic" version of the NGX that is missing features.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com