Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

SERVICE PACK 20110126 C340 II FSX

Modifications:-ADI now shows the correct pitch of the aircraft.-Weather radar is working now.-Altimeter now has bigger hundreds digits and the thousands digits move from 9 to 0 smoothly.-Yaw Damper switch is now in the correct position (the switch was inverted).-3D knobs option now leaves the two squelch 3D knobs.-Primer now has the correct movements.-Stall speed was adjusted for more realism.-Flap lift was reduced for more realism.-Shift+4 now shows the Autopilot.-Spoilers were eliminated from the flight dynamics. They were actives if you pressed the spoilers´ key on your keyboard.-Some misspellings were corrected.You don't need to download it if you downloaded the aircraft after Jan 26, 2011 at 1600 GMT.CLICK HERE to get it.Carenado

Hello dear Carenado Team!Thank you much for delivering an update and for listening to customers wishes and concerns! You don´t see that too often in developer´s supports.I personally feel very satisfied with the provided Service Pack and the tweaks you added to the flightmodel after a 3 hr flight. Again, thank you for listening and PLEASE keep up the great work .... I now have my beauty in full service! :( Best regards,Andreas Kroder

I'll add my thanks, also. This airplane has the potential tobecome one of my alltime favorites :(

Bert

Thanks for the fix guys! I love this plane. 9 hours and counting! :(

I did four hours in my C340 last night. Totally excellent. I love the quality and responsiveness that Carenado demonstrates.

Lose not thine airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.

Hi Carenado,Thanks for another great aircraft. Now that you developed a couple of nice twins any chance of a KingAir 200 :( Been waiting for a FSX version for a long time...thanks again!CheersMartin

Hi Carenado,Thanks for another great aircraft. Now that you developed a couple of nice twins any chance of a KingAir 200 :( Been waiting for a FSX version for a long time...thanks again!CheersMartin
Oh my god yeah a B200 or C90 ... hence the masses of people already calling for the FSX version after so many years .... and hoping and hoping and hoping ......... including myself :( Carenado now knows they can do turboprops with the C208 and pressurization by the c340 :( Best regards and happy flying weekend with the c340! Andreas

My log-in isn't working. No service pack offered?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi !Mine log-in is working but when I want to download the service pack there is no button where I can download it :(When I click to download it it shows the log-in all the time and I cant download it :(Soory for mine bad english... :(

When I try to download the Service pack I am sent to the LOGIN page. I login AGAIN and try to download it. Same thing happens. I checked my account and everything checks ok. So why can I not download?I bought it from the Flight Sim Pilot Shop but isn't Carenado the support/update site?

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

When I try to download the Service pack I am sent to the LOGIN page. I login AGAIN and try to download it. Same thing happens. I checked my account and everything checks ok. So why can I not download?I bought it from the Flight Sim Pilot Shop but isn't Carenado the support/update site?
I have send you private message

Guest gilbertf

hmm, the weather radar still does not work correctly for me with the servicepack, it works for approx. 5 minutes and then it does not show any weather anymore

The link appears to be broken. . .

Modifications:-ADI now shows the correct pitch of the aircraft.-Weather radar is working now.-Altimeter now has bigger hundreds digits and the thousands digits move from 9 to 0 smoothly.-Yaw Damper switch is now in the correct position (the switch was inverted).-3D knobs option now leaves the two squelch 3D knobs.-Primer now has the correct movements.-Stall speed was adjusted for more realism.-Flap lift was reduced for more realism.-Shift+4 now shows the Autopilot.-Spoilers were eliminated from the flight dynamics. They were actives if you pressed the spoilers´ key on your keyboard.-Some misspellings were corrected.You don't need to download it if you downloaded the aircraft after Jan 26, 2011 at 1600 GMT.CLICK HERE to get it.Carenado