Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WLFS

Piper Aztec

I think the Aztec would be a wonderful twin for Carenado to make. I would also like to see them do maybe an early model 310 Cessna with the straight tail.

Yes I agree too - I'd love to see an Aztec and looking at the wish list on the forum we are not alone. I'm sure it would be a great seller and fit in beautifully with the bigger PA-31 Navajo and Navajo Chieftain which I'm also hoping for... hint hint :)Gary

Guest KYBU18

An Aztec would be nice, but a Twin Comanche would be nicer.

Baron 55 and 56. The Aztec is a twin, but the other engine helps get you to the scene of the crash. I would also love a Spartan Executive.
LOL! You must be thinking of a Piper Apache. The Aztec has more power than the Baron 55. Possibly not the 56. Aztec is a working airplane. I have a very good friend that flys an Aztec for a living.

Actually an Apache flys good on one engine. They just got a bad wrap because people would take off at gross weight, lose an engine, and the good engine wouldn't have enough power to hold level flight.

Actually an Apache flys good on one engine. They just got a bad wrap because people would take off at gross weight, lose an engine, and the good engine wouldn't have enough power to hold level flight.
Good reason to get a bad name, don't you think?

Goodness you guys, we already have a 310, 340, and B58. Why do we need another LIGHT twin?

Guest KYBU18

If they do another twin, they should do something way out of their norm lol.........Something like a Grumman Widgeon (turbine and piston).

If they do another twin, they should do something way out of their norm lol.........Something like a Grumman Widgeon (turbine and piston).
That would actually be really cool. I'd love a Carenado Lake Renegade.

That would actually be really cool. I'd love a Carenado Lake Renegade.
Yeah would be nice. Though from what I've heard there is a bug for those plane that sit low in the water. You'll see the "water" in your VC.

Hmm the Piper Aztec. A twin, if you lose one engine, the other takes you to the scene of the crash!! ;)
That's true... But still... the Aztec is a great idea for Carenado...Dexter

Sorry, that is the Apache. However, in teh grand scheme of things, nothing beats the engineering quality of Beechcraft. The Baron 56 would be the coolest thing, along with the Baron 55 and a Cessna 195.