Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yes: It was an April Fools gag!

Hi,Nope, the Boeing 737NGX is available on PMDG's web site in the purchase/downloads section.

Was the NGX delay a joke as well? I hope not.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest dlrk

Aww, I would hope they would wait until April 2nd to admit it's a joke.By the way, is it just me or does...the fact that they used a 60-120 day delay as an april fools joke indicate they NGX will be be released within 60-120 days

OMG! I just bought Boeing just to controll PMDG and have them do whatever I want... and now it was a joke?Very nice <_<I'll see if paypal can cancel the transaction....

Hi,Nope, the Boeing 737NGX is available on PMDG's web site in the purchase/downloads section.
FUNNY!!! Ohhh shoot it is. This is the best april fools day joke ever!!! What happened to the BETA announcement!!!

You gentlemen have no idea what Mr. Rsrandazzo post did to me, it's like my son is nominated to the Nobel prize but they telling me "sorry he is leaving and you won't see him, except if you lucky is 120 days", so I didn't know if I should be happy for him or devastated for not seeing him or being a typical fool at April's fools day, this is a flight simulator and categorized as a game........I am so glad for it to get as real as it get, as my best time on the sim is while flying the MD-11, however, I got a mixed feeling when I read that PMDG is simulating the electrical circuits for lighting at the plane ? and possible effects for electrical loads and heat generated etc, I was scared that it's getting too deep as a simulator, and I was worried that Boeing might rethink the whole issue of B737-NGX as a simulator, and come back saying don't release, it or we are taking you to court ? being so mush real than it should ? so Mr. Rsrandazzo e mail just slapped me on the face :) silly me.

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Hi,Now why would you go and spoil the fun. Its only 4am on the East coast, you ruined the gag for numerous people.
SPOIL SPORT!!!! That was the first place I checked. I didnt realise how big april fools is in usa!!!
Could you 2 please delete the quotation of my post?As i've written in my edited post, i'll post it again later.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

post removed as requested by autor
Well I am sort of relieved... (?)I was fooled so easily and its all my fault. I was always reading entire discussion threads here (some full of non-sense). For me when Robert speaks I am all ears. He and his team have been always beacon of sense in these forums, that is why it was so easy to fool me.Ok, since I am not adding any value to this discussion anyway ... back to READ ONLY mode in 3,2,1.Regards, Martin ClMBALA Edited by Finlandia45

Too late Dario!!! I already bought 737 shares of Boeing stock based on RSR's announcement.Now I'll have to contact my broker and see if he can sell it .Based on the April Fool announcement, I think Boeing shares could actually take a slide today....Big%20Grin.gif

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

http://www.precision...p?idCategory=13 its finally here! Actually you know what would have really been cruel. If PMDG listed the aircraft as being available for download and then making you go through the checkout etc only to have the payment button send you to an april fools page. Hahahaha

Hahaha PMDG you are very cruel!!! :(

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

http://www.precision...p?idCategory=13 its finally here! Actually you know what would have really been cruel. If PMDG listed the aircraft as being available for download and then making you go through the checkout etc only to have the payment button not work. Hahahaha
I see what you did there lol

Too late Dario!!! I already bought 737 shares of Boeing stock based on RSR's announcement.Now I'll have to contact my broker and see if he can sell it .Based on the April Fool announcement, I think Boeing shares could actually take a slide today....Big%20Grin.gif
That's cool Mark!, maybe we can share the expense then, and UPS is shipping Seattle to my place (I managed to include that in the operation) in a couple of days, so if you had some spare room in your lawn for 10 or 20 hangars that would be great too. I can keep the Needle Tower