Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yes: It was an April Fools gag!

I see what you did there lol
Price seems to be a little high though .

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I was about to start making inquisitive phone calls at work... Funny :D I've been surfing all over the net since midnight looking for the 4/1 joke pages a lot of people put up. Gotta say though, this was pretty cruel. :DRegards,Jon Dodds

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Breaking news:FAA approves PMDG 737/747 and MD11 as official tool to obtain type ratings . . .

Breaking news:FAA approves PMDG 737/747 and MD11 as official tool to obtain type ratings . . .
ROFL.I think I get a free copy I was first to call April Fools! :(

I was about to start making inquisitive phone calls at work... Funny :D I've been surfing all over the net since midnight looking for the 4/1 joke pages a lot of people put up. Gotta say though, this was pretty cruel. :DRegards,Jon Dodds
If this is a joke it is one joke too far. Enough is enough.Gerry

Wouldn't that count as torturer under the rules of the Geneva Convention?
Lol

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Tee hee... this has made me smile! Glad to see PMDG has their sense of humour intact even though they're busy with the NGX!Happy April Fools everyone!Jamie Boreham

ROFL - Does this mean Boeing will be building Woodpidgeons now? Or even pogo sticks!!!John Ellison

Funny joke :Di had a heart attack while reading it, but i had enought power to check your website - big smile.Then i got a cup of coffee and read all the comments Thank you all for a really nice morning ;)Sebastian Knippschild

I think a better aprils fool would be saying the NGX was released. HAHA all those people going to pmdg's website and find nothing

its almost 6 A.M on the east coast............and I've already been had........its going to be a long day.Hook, Line, and Sinker........this one reeled me right in. Good job PMDG, I honestly fell for it.

Ohhhpsppsps i fell for it, even though my girlfriend this morning reminded me not to fall for any jokes!! :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Very mean!Good thing is that 60-90 days, which surely must be from now, is a delay. In other words hopefully it'll be out in the next month/month and a half for sure!George Yull