Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Update?

See this is why I hate sleeping & working....All that went on & I didn't get to watch. unsure.gif

Have to say I would not get to down in the dumps about this guy because this forum is usually really great with a lot of sensible people who have the same passion as we all share. I just feel everyone on all sides of the coin maybe slightly over reacting on occasions and I include myself in that. I feel the sudden urge to post sometimes but I have resisted so far lol (i am currently in the camp of the frustrated that ngx has not been released and I feel maybe communication should have been better in the process) but I also remember that when I emigrated to a new country with not much money in the back pocket, the boys at pmdg allowed me to re-download the planes that I had bought years before and the service was incredible. So basically I have no right to complain. But everyone should look at this forum as really a great place.all the bestSean Mooreeidw now cyyz

This makes me understand why many people hate 15 year olds like me, but back to the NGX does anyone know if it will have separate lighting for the cabin and the Virtual Cokpit, for example lights in the cabin but no lights in the cockpit, like the ariane 737 800?

I'm 15, and wow. Imagine what his parents would think when they saw his abusive language on here... I would NEVER be that disrespectful.Back on topic then, and leave those trolls behind? smile.gif

He makes me ashamed to be 15.
Are you allowed to fly a plane when under 18?

In France, yes, you can get your PPL as young as 16 and do a small license called "Brevet de base" at 15 I think. At least that's how it was when I was 15 if memory serves me. Gosh I feel old. I'm 23 and 15 doesn't seem like that long ago. rolleyes.gif I was already obsessed with everything even remotely connected to flying.

In France, yes, you can get your PPL as young as 16 and do a small license called "Brevet de base" at 15 I think. At least that's how it was when I was 15 if memory serves me. Gosh I feel old. I'm 23 and 15 doesn't seem like that long ago. rolleyes.gif I was already obsessed with everything even remotely connected to flying.
Yep, it's Brevet de Base and it still exists. I'm currently doing it, it's a great opportunity to get flying experience before your PPL.

OK folks, I've cleaned the thread from this moron's crap.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thank you

Thanks David. Thanks for taking this thread back to decency.

Matheus Mafra

Hi 4 some reason they blocked my secound account so i had to make a new email adress. I would like to no y they did this I did not cuss or cut any one down. So this is 747rocks/Kissmyass back. It was funny when I was baned a 2nd time I was at 37,000 feet to san francisco. I am concidere a leader at my school since I stick up 4 what I believe in. Ian B