Sign in to follow this  
blackheart2502

Update?

Dude Im 15 years old not five.
OK boy, I ban you and for the next 15 years.That will give you some time to read the Constitution, this forum rules and the NGX manuals.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Im probably thinking he will come up with a new name and simply come back. We need to find better ways of banning people.Joe Barton

Im probably thinking he will come up with a new name and simply come back. We need to find better ways of banning people.Joe Barton
IP blacklisted automatically.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi George/Ryan/etcWill the load manager allow us to make the aircraft out of trim for example? Will we just simply imput a passenger figure, baggage weight and it outputs a ZFW and ZFW/CG or do we have more say in where things are loaded? Can we make the aircraft tail heavy for example?What about takeoff calculations? Will we be able to "ACARS" off the figures and get a reply - obviously calculated within the simulation - or are we going to need to stick with TOPCAT for a little while longer?Thanks in advance,Chris.

Guest dlrk

On a related note, will the NGX support TOPCAT's loading method? It's incredibly useful. And this question is quite a long shot, but it would be incredibly cool:Is the FMS expandable? Could someone write an ACARS interface(for VATSIM for example) and hook it into the NGX FMS?

Hi guys, i know you are very busy , can you post some livery samples?

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

I got TOPCAT last week and I use it whenever possible. So it will be handy in the NGX. My guess, TOPCAT will cater for the NGX.

I got TOPCAT last week and I use it whenever possible. So it will be handy in the NGX. My guess, TOPCAT will cater for the NGX.
TOPCAT is the bees knees! I nominated it for an AVSIM award for the FANCON 2011, and I can hardly wait for a supplemental program by the same developer, PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X.That program along with TOPCAT will pretty much be a "one stop shop" for all flight planning needs, including route generation, accurate fuel planning (even including cost index in the calculations!), weather forecasting, pretty much everything you could possibly want to delve into to make the simulation complete! No more running multiple applications, it appears it will handle all dispatch related functions, and it will be icing on the cake to go along with the no compromise NGX!!So we now have TWO must have addons to anticipate, looks like PFPX is due about the same time as the NGX (around June-August for PFPX itself, hopefully sooner for the NGX)

IP blacklisted automatically.
Well lets hope he does not come back, to be honest in the last days the forum he has had many people banned. It kinda worries me. Anyway on the light side we are so close to having the ngx out!Joe Barton

Guy's cant we just go back to the topic every topic created always goes off track and people wonder why pmdg locks their topics after a certain point.

I'm trying to decide what to do as soon as I load sim.. LOok at vc first, external or what..What do you guys think you will examine firstI might have to get one of those 'do not disturb' signs from a hotel haha

Theres some great information on this thread.The comments by wims and 747rocks were totally uncalled for and immature. Especially 747s. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a post from a new user saying something along the lines of " I'm back, you can't ban me that easy"Face palm!