Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX Approach Checklist, please!

haha went out for school at todays morning, got a driving lesson after school , came home and now THIS!!!! Absolutely great news. 12-hour long working without a real break and now i'm full of power because of this :) Have to report this to my VA-Members:)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Guest dlrk

Got a question:Will there be any VC options? I know you guys said that the dirt can't be removed, but will it be possible to to remove the ETOPS sticker or anything?

I am crying. Or almost. Or, I do it: OF PURE JOY! :(:(

Thank you Robert live from my holiday in Turkey, now I can't wait to get back :( :(

Joe Park

Anyways ... I really want to fly vc but find it difficult and awkward and end up going back to 2d ... what's the secret to getting comfortable with flying vc ???
TrackIR and EZDOK. Both together are a must and you won't fly without them once you have them setup correctly :(

Did anyone else notice glass reflections on the gauges? Incredible.

I'm at a loss for words here! Well done and good luck completing the beta testing not that you need that because the NGX is already an epic product!Robert, you and the team has outdone yourselves once again.Ryan, those sounds are really great, well done!To the rest of the team, keep on doing the little things great and the rewards will be big!Well Done!!

God dam it, looks like I'm installing FSX again!

watched the video with sound turned at max. and i have to say WOW that's real... i was on a -800 some weeks ago and the sound is exactly the same :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Great News, I Love you :( great great great news.Thanks for all.

:( Sounds AMAZING, im so ready to fly this bird!

My word your setup runs like a hot knife through butter. Very smooth. Fantastic videos I can't wait to fly her.