Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

You may dislike how Hiram has made his post. But for me he is completely right. Some people over here don't stop asking PMDG for weird things to calm their curiosity. And they don't even use the search forum and ask the same, once, twice and thousands of times. Maybe Hiram is a little bit nervous, but I can understand his frustration about lazy people and stupid stuff requests over here.Regards
I completely agree with Hiram too. He may have been too nervous that time, but he is totally right. It's very annoying to see people asking for liveries like American or Delta, for example. Like if PMDG would forget of those ''insignificant'' airlines.

Matheus Mafra

lol, someone's got it in for Roch! Some people can come across a little "heavy handed" when moderating, especially if their first language isn't English (with all due respect...).Agreed though, there are better ways of mediation than just banning someone, it only fuels them more.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Hi Guys:Hoping for the dynamic shine we see on the 747-8i especially the wings is that possible ? :( thanks.Rich

Rich Sennett

Hi Guys:Hoping for the dynamic shine we see on the 747-8i especially the wings is that possible ? :( thanks.Rich
+1 I would surely think that they would do this. At least I can't think why they wouldn't. Guys, can we please drop the moderator decision/method issue? It's against the rules, and it's completely irrelevant.

Guys, can we please drop the moderator decision/method issue? It's against the rules, and it's completely irrelevant.
Edited. You're quite right.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'd like to ask for a livery that I haven't seen anyone here asking for yet. It's the "new" Varig livery that GOL uses on their NGs for long international flights.2908094.jpg

Matheus Mafra

oooooooOOO that Kalula green livery is fantastic!!!Need a towel now to wipe up all the drool :( Andrew Simmons

Love the United/Continental one. Looking forward to flying out of KFLL (among many other airports) with it as well.Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Nice job guys!!This doesn't take away the fact that I hate Continental's *cough cough* I'm sorry, United's new livery. :(

United/Continental looks great! =) Now waiting for Transavia -800 (and SAS -800).

I'd like to ask for a livery that I haven't seen anyone here asking for yet. It's the "new" Varig livery that GOL uses on their NGs for long international flights.2908094.jpg
Wheww! She's a pretty bird isn't she!

Gettin a bit nervous; still haven't seen South African Airways, although I wouldn't mind painting it myself...

Can anyone tell me what the numbers after 737 mean? I understand you have 6, 7 etc. series. But the two digits or letters after the serie number: what do they mean. For example the KLM livery: 737-9K2. What does K2 mean? Thanks in advance!

Can anyone tell me what the numbers after 737 mean? I understand you have 6, 7 etc. series. But the two digits or letters after the serie number: what do they mean. For example the KLM livery: 737-9K2. What does K2 mean? Thanks in advance!
I asked this very same question weeks ago and Ethan answered me that one. Here's what he told me:
Matheus, that is the company code. All aircraft in the fleet will have the same company code. So 737-2L9 would be a 737-200 with the company code of L9. If anyone else knows better please correct me.EDIT: Actually let me revise what I said. It is CUSTOMER codes. I was close. :PHere is a website where you can view them:http://www.airlineco...o.uk/boeing.aspEDIT 2: Just to give you another example, all Boeing aircraft in the fleet will have the same customer code. So even though the ac type is different the code will be the same. American Airlines: 777-223; 737-823; 767-323; etc

Matheus Mafra