Sign in to follow this  
Devinci

What Scenery would you like in FSX?

Another vote for KDEN Denver. Nobody has done that airport justice yet. Also KMSP Minneapolis would be great.

Another vote here for KDEN or centennial airport KAPA in Colorado

LGAV, Venizelos, Athens, Greece and

LGTS, Makedonia Airport, Thessaloniki, Greece

Two nice airports that were previously modelled beautifully by GAP but only for FS9. It'd be nice to have an updated and 100% FSX compadible version for these two.

You can also try some smaller Greek airports like LGIO, LGSM, LGKV, LGMK, LGAL and many others. Most have one runway and a couple of small buildings so they must be rather easy to model...

In any case thank you for your effort!

Have you checked out FlyTampa's LGAV? It is modeled perfectly and is one of my favorite airports. I would also like to see LGTS Thessaloniki which is the second largest city in Greece after Athens. Flytampa Athens can be found here www.flytampa.com

Have you checked out FlyTampa's LGAV? It is modeled perfectly and is one of my favorite airports. I would also like to see LGTS Thessaloniki which is the second largest city in Greece after Athens. Flytampa Athens can be found here www.flytampa.com

Of course I have it and I love it. It's always nice to fly virtually to familiar places! :Peace:

I now look forward for Aerosoft's LGIR and still pray for someone to do LGTS... LGKR, LGKO and LGSR are also in my portfolio!

OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa - FAJS

5,500ft above sea level with summer temps of 30 degrees C.

Lots of international & domestic flights.

OMDB.

This gets my vote. I see myself doing many flights in and out of there once the 777 is released.

KBFI... wonder why no one made that already..

+1

Los Angeles KLAX, Portland KPDX, Seattle-Tacoma KSEA, Denver KDEN, Las Vegas McCarran Intl KLAS.

KSLC??

Brandon Platt

Salt Lake City