Sign in to follow this  
Devinci

What Scenery would you like in FSX?

Los Angeles KLAX, Portland KPDX, Seattle-Tacoma KSEA, Denver KDEN, Las Vegas McCarran Intl KLAS.

I don't understand why you requested KLAS and KLAX. FSDreamTeam has an excellent KLAS and an absolutely amazing KLAX :smile:

I remember flying into Burbank on PSA MD-80s. They were an awesome airline.

Wouldn't mind seeing some Japanese airports such as Haneda, Narita, Kansai, Centrair...etc

Cheers

TJ

I remember flying into Burbank on PSA MD-80s. They were an awesome airline.

Wouldn't mind seeing some Japanese airports such as Haneda, Narita, Kansai, Centrair...etc

Cheers

TJ

Aerosim has done FSX airport scenery for Kansai, Fukuoka, Kobe, and you get scenery for Shimojishima with their FSX B777-200. I'm hoping they'll do Narita at some point, perhaps they'll bundle it with their forthcoming FSX 787 with a bit of luck!

I want to see somebody do a really decent version of LEAM for FSX, and some North African destinations would be nice too.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I don't understand why you requested KLAS and KLAX. FSDreamTeam has an excellent KLAS and an absolutely amazing KLAX :smile:

Yes, I know !

Yes, I know !

Then why request those two again?

TUS, ABQ, PDX

Yes, I wish someone, even if it was BluePrint quality would do KABQ and KTUS. Although I also wouldn't mind a KOKC for another short flight from KDFW/KDAL

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Still holding hope on SunSkyJet finish KPHL one of these days.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

a Newark Liberty International (KEWR). i have not seen a good newark yet.

Yeah!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Dubai, Narita or Atlanta would be my requests, all are missing from Fsx as far as I am aware.

Rich

I'd like some nice sceneries of the Seychelles! Mainly Mahe Island and Praslin :)

Salt Lake City

Brandon Platt

A developer in already working on Salt Lake. There is a post on it in the FSX forum with a link to a screen shot of progress.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Both YPPH Perth and YSSY Sydney Kingsford Smith.

You will note these have not been attempted by FTX, I should imagine the main reason being they would be or are too complex, maybe the resulting high frames could a problem.

YPPH would require YPEA RAAF Pearce to compliment each other being so close and almost overlapping airspace wise.

So there is the challenge YPPH and YSSY, both busy ports for Qantas and Virgin downunder.