Sign in to follow this  
Devinci

What Scenery would you like in FSX?

I'd second YSSY Sydney but it's a big project, really hoping orbx pick it up some time soon, anyone know if they are planning it?

Dean Stringer

Clearly I missed this category .. largest airport building. Is there a category with the most grass around airport aprons? Hypnotized.gif
An I said LARGEST. Must be hard for you it wasn't a yankee airport. Bad dreams now? ;)
those waiting for a ZBAA scenery. wanna check this out http://flightsimulat...tl-airport.html
Cool :)

An I said LARGEST.
Correction, you said largest airport which was a ridiculous statement.

Hi everyone,I'm making a scenery for FSX and I would like to know what scenery (airport) would you like to see in FSX? If you could choose one or two interesting airports to make for FSX from each continent that would be great!So far I'm thinking of making TNCM since it's a popular (maybe the most) airport and has a lot of 737s biggrin.gif. Also I'm almost done with my freeware project RJBE and it will be available soon.Thanks for your replies.
I would love to see justice done for Sydney International Airport (YSSY). In its present default appearance, it resembles a desert, which is ridiculous when one realises that it is situated right beside the Pacific Ocean!

How about Hartford-Springfield (KBDL) the second largest New England Airport. -Todd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Is there any scenery for Queenstown airport?
Not yet. Orbx is making Queenstown airport for FSX which might be released later this year. :D

Would love to see ORBX YSSY. Don't know why they have not as its the main gateway to Australia. Suppose the FPS hit will be too high, or no point as CLS already have it covered.

Thanks Brian,I never would have guessed this is for FS9/FSX from the title. Maybe they should remarket themselves as I assumed it was for FS 2000.Seems a good price too.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020