Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghiom

Best brand for GTX580

Yes, when I mean best, I mean quiet and reliable.MSI, Asus, eVGA, Gigabyte?ThanksGhiom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, when I mean best, I mean quiet and reliable.MSI, Asus, eVGA, Gigabyte?ThanksGhiom
For me the MSI GTX580 Lightning. A little bit factory overclocked and temp is 60 Celsius in FSX and I am using 3D Vision with it at 1920x1080 and AA8QHave also very good reviews

eVGA you would have to be mad not to want the 10 year warranty on the 580.

Maybe I wont keep it that long but I may have it more than a year and that's how long the standard warranty is from most other companies.
Always depend which company you go with, my Zotac GTX 480 AMP as a lifetime warranty on it, you have to register the card inside the first month of purchase on their website to get it.The one I posted above has a three years warranty on parts and two years on labor.By the way I posted the MSI card because it's a 3GB memory card, if one don't need that much memory other card can be cheaper.As for the OP question, there is not a better company today (unless you'r a a really excited user) if you stay with a reputable company, cards are all good, you can receive a DOA card from any company, you need to look at what you need in a card and see which company will give you the best bang for the buck.Just my 2 cents.

Ewwww purple fans, I think I'll stick with my Hydro Copper FTW 2 it's bloody expensive but it's silent.http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=015-p3-1589-ar&family=geforce%20500%20series%20family&sw

Ewwww purple fans, I think I'll stick with my Hydro Copper FTW 2 it's bloody expensive but it's silent.http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=015-p3-1589-ar&family=geforce%20500%20series%20family&sw
+1