Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Cessna 152

Real nice Ed, do you by chance have BWIA old and new paint schemes

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Party.gif Thanks Ed!!! Drooling.gif
My pleasure Hank. :( For those who got early copies I would download this file from avsim "as_l10_n388ls.zip" as the paint was fine-tuned and finished.
Love the heat ripples coming from the engines ? Was that photo-shopped ?
Yes heat haze was photoshopped. :(
Real nice Ed, do you by chance have BWIA old and new paint schemes
I wish Simeon I wish. Having flown on the BWIA NC myself I would love to paint the classic schemes... but I can only paint using digital HD photographs as paint. :(

Understandable......I have the old paint scheme. I used to be a loadsheet agent on the L-1011 for BWIA in Antigua. many fond memories

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Ed, got to say one of the sexiest paints ever to sit on a Tristar. Great job on her.

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Ed, got to say one of the sexiest paints ever to sit on a Tristar. Great job on her.
Thankyou Bill, when I get a spare minute I will upload more of my other L-10 paints.

Thanks for releasing this paint, Ed....straight to the library for me!:(

John G.

Love the reflections on the intakes! Yep, she's a beauty!

Those pic's are just too nice Ed!
Thankyou Paul!, it is quite difficult to make a detailed paint on the L-10 as the Aerosim textures should really be double the size.Which is why I am updating all my L-10 paints (mainly to sharpen the windows)I have uploaded the TWA and Amtran paints to the Avsim library today..... they should be visible soon. :(