Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosswind

Air Berlin_Maderia X

Aircraft: iFly's 737 - 300Scenery: Maderia_X LPMAgear-up.jpgAB-climb-out.jpgbase.jpg20-10.jpgreversers.jpgMore to come......

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Whoa! Superb shots Simeon! :( FNC procedures not so good. :( Check your plates. Rwy 05 departure.... immediately after takeoff turn right to 89 degsRwy 05 visual approach . I can tell you are way off line. I know of no other airport where it is imperative to be at the right place at the right altitude...... really is one approach that needs tons of practise and is Capt only IRL :(

Thanks for the comments@Ed

FNC procedures not so good.
I was not following procedures by any means....don't tell anyone else. I was trying to get a handle on this bird and the atmosphere was so captivating that I got carried away with the picture taking. I have a 7 day break coming up and plan to tackle it the right way.Hopefully I will do a video and send it in for a check-airman approval.@ Superpilotv2
Remember that 1024 is max. THX
My apologies, I have been trying to find a way to reduce the images from the Google photo share site where the images are stored. Will have to try a different approach. Thanks

@ BadKarmaPT Thanks for the comments and correction.@ DarrylThanks for the comments, but there really wasn't much if any editing. Just a little darkening and the use of ENB